• Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,443

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Anyone saw this movie yet? I plan to catch it during the weekend...Interesting thing... I was reading a preview of the movie in one of the supplements of either HT or TOI...It seems to be ripped off completely from the wikipedia article on the movie! Can anyone cross check? I am talking abt the paper of May 25...

if i had to read third party reviews i would go to mouthshut.i am looking for people opinion here on this forum. i had suggest people stop posting links to blogs.i seriously hate the kind of posts like this:for my experience go read my blog. i know i might have done it in the past. but unless its a tutorial on some authorative website... post it here.

After watching the trailer, I will refrain myself from watching this movie ,but do tell us how you liked the movie .

It does seem to have potential. I won't be checking it out before Monday though. If you see it before, please do let us know what you think of it (sans spoilers of course!)Whether the movie is good or bad, I think one thing is definitely to be commended - the trailer, for not giving away the whole movie. It's rare when you come across a filmmaker who understands that giving away the whole movie in trailers is kind of really really stupid.On that point, I think the way Sony Pix shows trailers is awesome. They show you a scene from a movie - so you get to know who basically the cast is, what the general story is about (i.e. comedy / horror / thriller), what kind of style it's done in etc. but still keeps the movie plot refreshingly unrevealed.I love watching movies I know nothing about. I watched the Matrix that way... I did not even know it existed before I went to the hall to see it, and Wow... that was mind-blowing. On the other hand, it leaves to vulnerable to seeing a looooooot of bad movies. Trailers such as the above IMHO are the perfect balance between the two.

this movie does not seem to have a spoiler 😛but it could have one 😱would abhishek make an entry and take away tabu 😱

hey guys i just watched the movie today. i never thought it would be so great! i really enjoyed the movie. its funny and does make you laugh. but i kinda didnt like the movie towards the end part, got a bit boring. but i think it sure is a good movie to watch and you wont regret it. have fun!🙂P.S.- theres no abhishek in the film. 😛

saw the movie. found it to be mostly hillarious. we were laughing throughout like nuts.paresh rawal had a pretty pathetic role in the movie. the kid was rocking cool. amitabh does a decent job once again. they could have somewhat restricted the movie length to just around 2 hours. removed some of the excessive references to the 'age' of mr. budhadeb...

Hmm.Ok ,but still I will not watch the film *(I will wait for few more days 😛.)

yeah the kid was the coolest part of the movie. 😀
oh well, im off to eat my hyderabadi zaffrani pulao 😀 :rofl:

This posting is pertaining to Digital Cinema projection using broadband and allied technologies.I felt shooting this mail as an open letter with the objective of bringing in some prudence in the people who lament about loss of revenue due to piracy.I am a Systems Design Engineer with specialization in cryptography working on an anti piracy technology. During my interactions with producers regarding developing a technology for anti piracy solutions following are the briefs. Recently I was called for a discussion by the technical head of a leading production house in South India. With due respects to age and experience to the technical team and the producers who have a mega budget Tamil movie to be released in the next ten days, I did not find anything special about the process they explained to me except for the jargons and money been blown out of proportion where there was no need.The Awesome and amazing part was there the product is 100% piracy proof(can be pirated on the fly ). I do not understand why have they not taken this key aspect into consideration.When they can spend money to obscene levels for production why not have technologies from couple of organizations in the west who have technologies which are at least 80% foolproof. This Production house suggested about the need for me to create a Marketing strategy for my technology.I did not understand what they meant by that.All I know is I have a near fool proof technology in phases.Logically when there is a demand and a choke in the supply i do not findany reason for marketing as in blowing my trumpet about my technology.My technology speaks for itself. If producers are keen on curbing piracythey should not be calling shots right know.Cited below are my thoughtsWe need to have the foundation firm. For this an organized and disciplinedapproach is the need of the hour.The technologies available for thwarting piracy are not somethingavailable off the shelf.There is a turnaround time which will vary from project to project and theproducer must be aware of this and co-operate.There is no point in lamenting about the revenue lose because of piracyand at the same time expect miracle technologies to thwart piracy.To put it in a nutshell thwarting piracy is not a plug and play device atleast at this point of time.I am keen on talking this forward.If branding and packaging of this technology is needed many organizations are keen.my objective is to keep the overheads low and does not pinch theproducers pocket.I hope this open letter helps in bringing awareness about the fact that there are people to help the film industry. But it is for them to reciprocate with a positive attitude and willing to accept changes.On the pass i would like to mention this movie is easier to be pirated if broadcast by transponders,fiber optics,underwater cabling,wireless or broadband than shooting off the camera at the movie theater. Lets put our heads together by working on technologies to thwart this menace of anti piracy in India. ravi

Lets put our heads together by working on technologies to thwart this menace of anti piracy in India.
ravi

what the .... is this nonsense? Stop posting incoherent jumble of words in random threads! 😡 I read your entire post and in the end was confused which camp were you in pro-piracy or anti-piracy... because in the end YOU call anti-piracy a menace... :wall:

yeah, he is pro-piracy 😛though he wants his software to sell, he doesn't want to be unable to watch those movies himself 😉 😛

A) I do not advocate piracyB) I am working on a government funded project. So there no reason for me to sell or market this product, because Only the skill sets are mine not the product.C) For more details about my views on IPR pls visit my blog ideaflashed.comravi