• Thread starter Thread starter hitech0101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,958

hitech0101

I got banned!
ISP
YOU
I wanted to check the balance of my PF account but i am not able to find the correct office code for my acc no. that begins with MH/THN/xx/xxxx. MH/THN is not a choice present here on the member portal.

Choose Maharashtra & Then Thane choose Thane Mumbai-II

It will popup as TH/THA .. That should be fine. Enter the Est Code & A/C No. Mostly Extn is blanks.

Slightly offtopic but that reminds me... is there way to check PPF (public provident fund) account online?

Can you partially mask & paste the PF Number as it appears on your payslip

MH/THN/xxxxxx/xxxx not sure if this is what you were asking for, i did append zeroes for est code and left the ext blank and member ID generated also seemed correct , this is a new PF acc. could that be a reason.

You can search for Establishment code also somewhere on the site. Else you could ask your payroll department for your UAN code.

I am thinking of doing the same on Monday, but do not know if they will be available as most people will be off for Diwali.

Member ID generated? You should be entering the Member ID..
Also not sure if adding zeros in front is needed. Try without that as well.

So, if your PF A/C is MH/THN/xxx/yyy. I hope you are entering like this.

k1qQUal.png

Also, our company prints the UAN on payslip....So thats something good.

I did enter the details, correctly tried 3-4 times with and without zeroes, when i entered all the details it generated an Member ID using the details i entered and a message followed saying member details do not exist. My payslip does not have UAN, i guess will have go to HR dept on Monday.

iJHt5lM.png