MTNL Mumbai Check Triband Usage page error

• Thread starter Thread starter su_mumbai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,889

su_mumbai

ISP
Airtel
Since the last 3 days, whenever I type my username and password at the Check Triband Usage Page: CUSTOMER WEB SELF CARE, I get an HTTP Status 500 error. I called the MTNL helpline, and they seemed unsure/clueless about the problem. I hope the problem is not only from my side (or the website hasn't changed to another address).
Hope you guys can help, because being unable to check broadband usage is a huge problem for me.

It seems to be working for me.
I am able to log in and check usage with the link you have mentioned above.

Well that's weird. I tried logging in now and it's still giving me an error. I even tried logging in using my Vodafone mobile data connection (just in case there was an issue with the MTNL connection), and when I put in my username and password, I get the HTTPS Status 500 error.

Maybe this issue is with my specific number? It's strange because everything was working perfectly 3 days ago. My username and password has not changed, and when I accidentally typed the wrong username, it gave a 'typed username or password is incorrect' error like it should. So the problem seems to be for my specific username (any maybe others?).

Very strange indeed 🙄.

Thanks. I've tried everything possible at my end - clearing browser cache, restarting browser, disabling browser add-ons (including AdBlocker), using a different browser (Chrome instead of Firefox), restarting modem, using a different internet connection - but I keep getting that error.

My username and password cannot have changed, because I'm logged in to my MTNL broadband connection on the modem with the same username and password. Anyway I cannot change my username and password because I cannot log on to that website in the first place!

I guess I'll have to call MTNL tomorrow again... and hope for the best.

HTTP error 500 range usually means server side error, so yes, probably something wrong in configuration on their side. You'll just have to wait for them to fix it.

It is probably working for one person but not the other because you have accounts in different server side (like database or something) components.

Yes you were right. The problem was from their end.

I called the local MTNL office directly today, and they have now rectified the error.