Check MTNL 3G Balance on Data Card through SMS

• Thread starter Thread starter Styler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 40,764

Styler

ISP
Airtel
Hi,I have got a MTNL 3G Jadoo Card.I have 2 PCMCIA HSDPA Data Cards which I bought in the USA.One is a Option GT Max 3.6 HSDPA and other is Sierra Wireless 881 Aircard.The MTNL 3G Card Works perfectly with both these Data Cards.Now a few minor issues.1. Every time I need to check balance I have to remove the Sim from the Data Card and put it in a phone and then dial *444# or 444 to check the balance. It is not possible to dial out from the data cards.It is possible to send a SMS though. Is there a way of checking the balance of a 3G Jadoo Card by sending a SMS ?2. I will use my card mainly while traveling outside Delhi. I understand that MTNL 3G Card has roaming enabled with BSNL. The MTNL Site says that if you recharge for DATA then that is valid only in Delhi. When you roam your charges will always be deducted from the main balance. If you recharge for say 1 GB Data of 3G / HSDPA Usage, while roaming this will not be used. Your roaming data usage will always be deducted from the main balance. Is this correct ?ThanksStyler

Does anybody have any idea ?

I think you can send an SMS with the text DATAENQ to 444 from the 3g data card software on your pc.