• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,222

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
Originally posted by ajay@Mar 8 2005, 03:12 PM
what i mean to say that the cc guy said that you can browse or download upto 100mb after that the speed will go down. then i asked him what is the meaning of unltd he said unltd means unltd browsing & not downloading he thinks i am a fool they always have this type of answers ready  :angry:
[snapback]6411[/snapback]
[/quote]

The same thing happened with me. i have a 64 kbps pack...... they say that ive downloaded more than a GB n the limit is 100 MB after that the speed goes down to 24kbps. n i was neva ever informed of this sh*t!!! even their a** hole executive never mentioned this to me when selling me the pack.

ive been robbed of my money. they charged 3000 bucks for the installation n rs 800 more for the stupid unlimited pack!!!!

n what speed do i get in the afternoon - 579 "BYTES/SEC", yeah thats right. n at night... just around 6.5, 7.

i thought it was supposed to b a HIGH SPEED CONNECTION. I'm stuck with this stupid sh*t. They say that the 3000 rs is non-refundable. Ive lost all my money.... cant even opt for a new service.

Its just been 16 days since i started using sify. I wish i had visited this forum before opting for sify!!!!!!

SIFY s*ckS!!!!

n one more thing.... if i wanna sue these s*ckers... can someone give me sum valid points... like ive explained the whole situation.

i just fought with one of sify's senior officers n threatened him. he said he wud look in2 the matter ASAP. but they neva do!!! :angry: one more thing..... is the downloadin limit like per day or for the whole damn month. cuz 6-7 kbps dl speed is ok in the night , i guess.does anyone here live in chandigarh, pkl or mohali. if yes.... then cud u suggest another isp (so called broadband) with minimum installation charges????i have already spent 3000 n my dads gonna throw me out of the house if i ask him to shell out another 3000 for another broadband connection.n if i don't wanna use sify nemore..... is that fcukin cable of ne use to me... like can i get nother isp to use that cable?????

i live in chandigarh.. and dere's no otha good broadband service... emmtel offers broadband in some places.. i thinkl.. tata indicom is here but i dont know anything abt them.. and oh there is connect... da rite thing to do would be to wait for bsnl bb to launch or even reliance 😛

emmtel no way.!!!! i had used their dial up once n it s*cked!is airtel broadband in chandigarh??? if yes.... is it better than sify.i too hope bsnl bb comes to chd soon but they dont offer unlimited packages thats the only problem!i guess ill have to stick with this rubbish sh*t for quite some time.But i am gonna make these s*ckers pay for cheating.......!!! I'm gonna download the whole day..... huge files. Let em do whatever they want to.I have even sent a letter to the Tribune regarding the pathetic services offered by sify.

Originally posted by uthfull@Mar 14 2005, 04:47 PM
i just fought with one of sify's senior officers n threatened him. he  said he wud look in2 the matter ASAP. but they neva do!!!  :angry:

one more thing..... is the downloadin limit like per day or for the whole damn month. cuz 6-7 kbps dl speed is ok in the night , i guess.

does anyone here live in chandigarh, pkl or mohali. if yes.... then cud u suggest another isp (so called broadband) with minimum installation charges????

i have already spent 3000 n my dads gonna throw me out of the house if i ask him to shell out another 3000 for another broadband connection.

n if i don't wanna use sify nemore..... is that fcukin cable of ne use to me... like can i get nother isp to use that cable?????
[snapback]6593[/snapback]
[/quote]

ya thts why i spent my own money on gettin a broadband connection costed me 2000 bucks.i am cool now but have this f**kin sify on for 2 more months 😀 😀 😀

no airtel broadband in chandigarh yet.. 🙁 my friend uses connect dsl and he says its pretty good.. i don't think there is any unlimited plan on that as well..

thx guys..... but nothing can be done i guess. I'm simply trapped with no way out!!3000 down the drain n if i want another broadband then ill have to pay another 3000......BROADBAND s*ckS IN INDIA!!!!!

at least reliance is going to come out with a 10 gb limit which is decent considering this 150mb X 30 = less than 4.5gb bullshit. :angry:

Reliance "is going to come out" with some plan you say but right now they have a download limit of 1 GB for Rs. 650 per month which is the same cost as Sify's 48 pack and their speeds are unmentionably pathetic at around 10 kbps.