Cheapest Unlimited Solution?

• Thread starter Thread starter waveking
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,510

waveking

ISP
Airtel Surf 749
Hi,My requirements are of internet, not based on speed, but of connectivity. Which internet provider is providing the lowest cost unlimited downloads at ANY time of the day?I think BSNL's lowest is rs. 500 p.m. with free downloads from 2 am to 8 am. Any lower options people?

The only lower you're going is with 64 or 128 kbps connections and that too with crappy ISP's.Stick with 2mbps Unlm between 2-8 am. In that time you can download as much as a 512kbps connection downloading whole day - This from TATA costs Rs.2000.

cheapest 512kbps unlimited plan is offered by alliance broadband for rs1399/month next is beamcable 512kbps unlimited for rs1500 neon broadband also offering at the same rate next is tata 512kbps unlimited for rs1850/month

The best option is BSNL's CDMA Internet solution.

more details in below links

http://bsnl.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=368

http://www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=231

It costs Rs.250 per month. It is available in almost all parts of the country.

MTNL has a similar package for Rs.299 if you are in mumbai or delhi

I think speed will be similar to a 64 kbps connection of tata indicom broadband. But check/confirm speeds before you buy.

You may be asked to pay rentals of Rs.180 (with Rs.50 worth free calls) in addition.

Confirm and buy.

Reliance(no guarantee on service) has 75 kbps at 400 plus taxes

QUOTE(waveking @ Mar 17 2007, 06:36 AM) [snapback]83604[/snapback]
I think BSNL's lowest is rs. 500 p.m. with free downloads from 2 am to 8 am. Any lower options people?[/b]

if its night unltd u're talkin bout airtel is much better with its top up plans with unltd frm 9pm to 9am

Yup! Airtel has d best combinations of speeds, costs and data transfer limitUnlike tata, it doesn't have a reputation of getting involved in billing hassles

Exatt has very good unlimited plans.
Exatt plans
See at the end under Unlimited Plans.
Rs.850 for 256k daytime and 512k 11pm-9am.
Rs.1615 for 512k daytime and 1mbps 11pm-9am.
The only problem is availability. Its available only in very few areas. But their service is very good as i have heard.
I think I'll soon be shifting to Exatt 256k unlimited package, its available in my area. 🙂 😀