cheapest international flights!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,304
Was around 8k last year. OT, but don't most 3star Hotels in India cost the same ? (I'm really bad at this stuff 😛)

4 stars start around this range in Indian metros (6.5K +) . 3 stars are cheaper. Singapore is one of the costlier destinations. In the same budget, one can get a 5 star in the heart of KL and still save bucks.

wtf with all these hotels..........most of them says " no extra bed possible" or "kids below 6 can share same bed free" ............what if someone has 2 kids above 6 ???? its the case with my relative..........
Not every country is like India or China where people are considerate to 'high population' 😀

is having 2 kids considred populating??? i didnt think so:tongue:

Ya...... V hotel lavender........ Is nice for a 3-4 star at about 110 dollar per night............ Trying to book that.

Check out Asiarooms.com . I have generally booked through here and the rates are the lowest I have found online. Am not sure if its always the case, but more often than not, online rates are less than the rates you get at the reception. As in, when I was in Bangkok the lady at the reception quoted 3500 bath per night. The online rate for the same was 15% less at about 3000 bahts. The receptionist said that there was no way she could give me a room at that rate. Its a policy in most Hotels. She then suggested I buy a coupon for the hotel's wifi. I went online and booked it on asiarooms from the hotel lobby and proceeded up to my room.

I once stayed in Hotel Claremont in Singapore. This hotel is CHEAP or should I say among the cheapest in Singapore. It is located in little India opposite and across the road from Mustaffa center shopping mall, which is well known in Singapore and is open 24X7 all year long.

That hotel was BAD . Dirty bathroom, dirty cupboard in the room, TV in the room that was not working and refrigerator in the room that had no water bottle in it. Hotel staff had the guts to tell me that I was supposed to buy drinking water bottles from the Mustaffa center.

Due to some problems in my office, I was not sure if I'd be able to leave for 2-3 days. So didn't book the hotel in advance. I was dropped at that place by a cab driver from airport. When I landed at the Changi airport, I just told the cab driver that I wanted to go to an economical and decent hotel and that dude took me there. I landed at Changi at around 5:30 AM and had a meeting scheduled with a client at 9:30 AM. So had no time to hop between Hotels in search of a better one in the morning. Needless to say it is an experience that I'll not forget.

I can't tell which hotel to stay in but I'll never advice even my worst enemy to stay in Hotel Claremont.

Beware of hotels in/around Little India.

So, shortlisted any ?

now the flight has been booked and so the 3 Hotels............through booking.com and agoda.com

now i was wondering if there is any great electronic market in singapore and malaysia ????? to get stuff cheaper.............if yes

then i would like to buy an lcd or led .............kindly help, i want to know in advance so i can plan:console:

----------

i will buy there only if i can get a significant discount compared to india or any specific model which is great but not available here.

----------

3 hotels are

1) singapore- hotel v thomson

2)genting- awana genting highland resort

3)kualalampur) hotel summer view

**** man......i got viral and i have to leave Saturday early......why why why :dejection:

It depends on where you are going and what your definition of cheap is. If you fly during off-peak travel season, the tickets for international travel are quite affordable. It is only when you want to fly during the summer months and holidays that the ticket prices go up a lot.