• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 10,298

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
my relative has booked his return flight from 12 may to 22 may .............to delhi -singapore-delhi................indigo airlines , his cost is 21000 per person.i want to join him on 14 may ............now any scheme to get any further discounts on flights?????

try ixigo.com to get the comparison of prices on different airlines.

there are some discounts on via.com..............anybody know .........are they reliable???? they only have upfront payment options............pls anybody share ur views:urock:

so now the flight tickets are booked for me..............and now is the time for hotel bookings............pls guys its my responsibility to book hotel................help me find sites providing good options for Singapore and Malaysia:thumbup1:

----------

try ixigo.com to get the comparison of prices on different airlines.

thanks almon u made it easy for me.

In Singapore, I've found the Mandarin Oriental to be a nice place to stay. The Raffles, if I remember correct, is also nice. If its a quick business trip novotel/accor Hotels will do just fine 😉 No idea about Malaysia 😛

its a holiday man........what are the prices per night ??? and from where to book???

I don't remember the prices, been quite some time since I've gone on a holiday 😛. TripAdvisor usually has the prices, from my experience, its best to book from the respective hotel's website.

You need to give more details than just the place! Singapore has Hotels in all price ranges.

----------

For hotels, check out hotels.com, agoda.com and asiatravel.com. These three usually have the best deals for Asian hotels.

Alternatively, you can try priceline to get a steal deal. You wouldn't know the name of the hotel until after you have booked, but the site is reliable, and you get excellent deals.

----------

I don't remember the prices, been quite some time since I've gone on a holiday 😛. TripAdvisor usually has the prices, from my experience, its best to book from the respective hotel's website.

I have NEVER got a good (forget best) deal from a hotel's website directly. Reason being when you book directly, you are a single traveler, and the hotel's best chance of making a sizable profit. On the other hand, third party sites are but agents who provide them volumes, and hence are able to offer much better pricing.

I forgot to include Travelguru for hotel bookings. My experience with them over the years has been very good.

^I wasn't talking about good deals 😉 , but rather about reliability. A friend of mine had used some website (cant remember the name now) a couple of years ago, they messed up his booking. Hence, I haven't gathered the courage to use anything except the hotel's website while booking, especially for international travel. 🙂@ToocoolMentioning a budget would be rather helpful 😉

well i am looking for a 3 star hotel.........not located at a very prime location.......so that it could be a little cheaper ........we didnt take any package to save cost and also to have our flexibility.

----------

@agantuk....how to get steal deal??? under what option???

@agantuk....how to get steal deal??? under what option???
You need to go to priceline and bid under the Name Your Price option. You can select the location, the star rating, and submit your bid. Remember to start atleast 60% lower than what is shown as the 'median' price there. So if they say the price in the region you selected is $100, you start your bid with $40, and keep incrementing in levels of 5.

----------

^Have a look at novotel's offerings, perhaps ?
Novotel and 3 star? More like 4. In fact the one in Singapore is located in the heart of the city, and IIRC costs around 9K per night.

Cheap Hotels in Singapore are really around Little India and China Town.

wtf with all these Hotels..........most of them says " no extra bed possible" or "kids below 6 can share same bed free" ............what if someone has 2 kids above 6 ???? its the case with my relative..........