Cheap chinese and korean mobiles

Not all of them.Only those will go dead that dont have a valid IMEI Number.😀

My cuz bought a similar mobile recently (pic on top of above link) and costed him just 2500. It has almost all features and as of now working well (he is using chinese mobiles now from abt 2yrs). One can buy 4 such mobiles when compared to cost of Nokia mobile with same features.Only problem is no guarantee and can be hazardous to health.

I dont think they are more hazardous to health than other phones , my cousin who is pursuing his MTech in Electrical Engineering bought and opened up a chinese phone and told me that the PCB deign was very similar to the ones which branded phones use

i would read that as... reputed mobile phone makers use components that are easily accessible in the market. but the fact remains, you cannot really know how much more harmful they are compared to branded phones available in the market.

My cuz has actually started to complain abt health. He is just 35, I dont know if its just coincidence or age factor or mobile related. He was fit just 2 year back.

These one which are rip of the original ones:cool2:, has anyone of u guys have tried it?:ashamed:
These r available for as low as Rs 4500:O

Feature

* Java2.0 supported,compatible with the third party software:MSN,Office,PDF and multi-games;
* Shake control capacity:swing to change music,pictures,interface menu. Menu flow in and out on the screen;
* Slide to unlock;
* FM radio;
* Dual sim Dual standby;
* Supports MMS/GPRS/WAP2.0;
* Automatically adjust the satus of pictures?or videos when you play them;
* .E-book,64 phonix ring tone;
* Super-tenuity:11.5mm;Weight:95g;
* Special input interface, enlarge the letter when click virtual keypad;
* 3.2 inch ultra-definition flat touch screen;

Free 1GB T-Flash card and Car charger;

Operating Frequency

* Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 GSM coverage on up to Worldwide

Dimensions

* Weight: 95g
* Dimensions: 115.0 X 62.0 X 11.5 mm

Display

* High-Res TFT display, 260K colors, 240 X 320 pixel resolution
* Touch screen plus handwriting input (Built-in Character Recognize Pack).
* Exclusive user interface, themes and styles
* 3.2 inch LCD plus 3.2 inch touch screen

Connectivity and Data Transfer

* Bluetooth 2.0
* USB
* GPRS class 10
* WAP 2.0

Voice Features

* Integrated hands free speaker
* 3D Stereo surround sound
* Voice record and playback

Media Consumption

* Polyphonic (MIDI) tones w/up to 64 voices; plus MP3 ring tones
* Video recording and streaming
* Digital music player
* Melody composer
* Playback, mp3, AAC, mp4, GP3

Language

* English, French, Spanish, Portugues, Italian, deutsch, Bahasa Melayu, Dutch, Tieng Viet, Turkce, Chinese(simplified), Chinese(traditional)

Battery, Talk and Standby Time Battery

* Long Talk time: 180-220 mins (depending on network state)
* Long Standby time:180-200 hours (depending on network state)
* Battery 3.7V 1200mAh Li-Ion

Extra Features

* Useful Tool: Calendar
* games
* Wap
* Calculator
* Alam
* World Clock
* E-book Reader
* Unit Converter
* Currency Converter and plus more and more.

Pls do put in ur review😀

Checked ebay right now they r offering the phone with JAVA that means u can install software and also a valid imei number.:yahoo:ITS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS IN DETAILSDisplay: * 262,000 True Colours TFT High Resolution Display * 3.2" Jumbo Size LCD Screen * Touch Screen LCD WITH STYLUSSim Cards supported and Bluetooth- * DUAL SIM CARD SLOT (BOTH WORKS AT A TIME) * BLUETOOTH WITH A2DPIPHONE TYPE FEATURES * iPhone TYPE 3 PAGE MENU * IPHONE TYPE ICONS AND SCREEN * IPHONE TYPE SLIDE TO UNLOCK FUNCTION * IPHONE TYPE ONE BUTTON CONTROL * IPHONE TYPE TOUCH SENSITIVITY AND FINGER TOUCH SENSOR * IPHONE TYPE 3D MOTION SENSOR - JUST FLAP IT AND IT WILL ROTATE PHOTOS AND VIDEOSMP4 Movie/MTV Player: * Support MP4 Movie Player .mp4 / .3pg format * Portable MPEG 4 Movie Player * Expansion Memory Card Slot - SD T-Flash Memory Card * It supports MICRO SD CARD. * CARD EXPANDABLE UPTO 8GB. * Transfer Movie or Video to PhoneBook, MMS Photo Message or E-Mail * USB PC Link for Uploading / Downloading movie and files from computer, USB Cable Charge MP3 Music Player/FM RADIO: * Built-in MP3 Music Player * Super Bass High Quality Music * Equalizer - Normal, Pop, Rock, Bass, Classical, Dance, Treble, Party * Transfer MP3 Songs to Ringtones * Display Song Name, Time and Status * Play Music on Stereo Headset or Built-in Speaker * Digital Voice Recorder Function * FM RADIO WITH LIVE RECORDING FUNCTIONDigital Camera: * Integrated Super Fine 1.3 Mega Pixels Digital Camera as per manufacturers claim. * MAX RESOLUTION 320 X 240. * Auto Focus, 4 X Zoom * Digital Camcorder with Sound Video Recording & Playing * Transfer Photos to Wallpaper, MMS Photo Message, Screen Saver, Power On/Off Display, PhoneBook or E-Mail * Selection of Picture Frame & 13 Picture Effect * White Balance Option - Auto, Daylight, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Cloud, Incandescence * Continuous Shooting Mode, Night Mode Shooting, Delay Timer and EV Setting * Save Photo on Phone Memory or Memory Card Ringtones & Features: * 64 Cord Polyphonic Melody Ringtones * MP3 Music Ringtones * Ringtones & Video Downloads * Caller Group Setting - Friends, Family, VIP, Business, Others * Built-in Hands Free Speaker * PhoneBook Data Card Input * Built-in Vibrator * 1000 CONTACTS MEMORY * Talking Time: 370 mins * Standby Time: 180 hrsSMS : * SMS Text Message * 200 SMS MemoryPDA Organizer & Accessory functions: * PDA Organizer - Calendar, Daily Task with scheduled alarm, NotePad To Do List, Alarms, Digital Voice Recorder * BLUETOOTH WITH A2DP * JAVA ENABLED - INSTALL ALL JAVA APPLICATIONS AND GAMES. * IPHONE TYPE 3 PAGE MENU * MOTION SENSOR - JUST FLAP IT AND IT WILL ROTATE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS * SHAKE CONTROL - JUST SHAKE THE MOBILE AND CHANGE THE MUSIC & WALLPAPER * USB Data Transfer * User Profile - General, Meeting, Outdoor, Indoor, Headset, BLUETOOTH * E-Book, Games, Image Viewer, Time Date, Calendar, 3 X Alarms, World Time, Calculator, Unit Converter, Currency Converter, Stopwatch * English Menu * Weight - 102 g

Indian govt is blocking all mobiles without valid IMEI code, and usually all these chinese stffs do not have an IMEI code. Also heard that these chinese mobiles never stick to the international standards provided for safety and could be a health hazard. I'm not willing to take a risk by betting 4.5k over this. Rather I will go for a safer Nokia, SE phone which is safe 🙂