Charge case against BSNL Broadband

ISP
Reliance
I am a Dataone user for last few years. This 15th (April, 2010), my internet got some problem and I have given complaint to the officials through complaint number, calling the Engineer, Directly meeting the officials in the office etc. But they didt respond or do anything on it. So after one week, I get a new Reliance connection and asked the officials to cut my Dataone connection. Now to my question. I am planning to charge some case or something against the BSNL officials. So what should I do ? I am really fed up with this government employee who dont do any duties. So what is the fastest and best method to teach them a lesson ?

consumer forum / consumer court ...

One week is too short a time to make a big issue.You must have written responses email to Bsnl appealate officers etc .consumer grievance cell etc.Better forget it ,and get the refund of your security deposits etc.if you had given the same problem here earlier, may be a member would have solved it.Hope to meet you in Reliance Forum with more complaints about Billing /poor CC etc !Article 311 of the Indian Constitution ( even if BSNL is now a semi Govt orgn ) protects the service conditions of all Govt employees, and on a public complaint, no severe punishment is possible on such "flimsy" grounds .To prove deficiency of service , as told earlier, you have to prove BSNL was careless and did not respond. the nature of your problem is not known. Probably low download speeds for past one week, due to submarine cable cut in mediterenean sea may normalise by month end.

One week is too short a time to make a big issue.
Hope to meet you in Reliance Forum with more complaints about Billing /poor CC etc !

Ah....Moving into bigger problems I guess 😛