Channel Mismatch Issue on Videocon D2H

anandkukade

ISP
BSNL
Hi all,

I am new to this forum.

Since last few days I am facing following problems with Videocon D2H :

1) I could not watch my subscribed channels on their respective channel number. When I changed channel to ‘Zee Marathi Yuva’ the banner shows the correct name but actually it is showing some Tamil TV channel and this is happening for more than 20 channels.

2) While watching TV suddenly STB gets reset automatically and TV gets blank and again same channel starts.

I tried to call customer care with no firm response and they are insisting to buy new STB.

Also I have sent email to their customer care, initially they told me that they are sending some command to my STB after that it will get resolved but as the problem is still there now they told me to call their customer care for solution.

I hope someone will respond to my query and will guide me how to resolve this issue and explain me what could be the reason behind this.

Thank you in advance.

Did you try doing a factory reset?

Then, you will have to have an engineer take a look and tell the next course of action.. Might dish got misaligned or something . Rains perhaps?

Okay, thanks.
But this could not be a misalignment of dish because we have common dish for our society and others do not have such problem with their D2H.
However will try to call D2H engineer for solution on this issue.