Changing Plan middle of the month?

• Thread starter Thread starter realmccool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,331

realmccool

ISP
MTNL NU 849
Is it fine to change the plan middle of the month. I had shifted from 849NU TO 599 unlimited,but finding it too slow so I have decided to revert back to 849NU. I am doubtful if I change now,mtnl might screw up this month's bill by considering the 599 unlimited usage into 849 day usage,which could run upto 20k.My account is on alcatel server (@a user)Beside If I change the plan,how long do they usually take to change downstream back to 2048. It took them a month to reduce downstream from 2048 to 510 when I had shifted to 599 unlimited🙄

You do have a problem. There are basically at least 3 points of change when you change the broadband plan; 1. The date on which the speed displayed on your account page changes.2. The date taken as switching date for billing.3. The date on which your actual speed changes.I think events 1 and 2 above are usually synchronized while event 3 is delayed. In this case, to be very safe I would suggest that you assume you are on the new plan from the time you apply for a change. If you can take a little risk then look at your account page each time you use your triband connection and check if your plan has been switched before you start using.