Changing My Signature Is Possible ?

• Thread starter Thread starter gopikrish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 19,877

gopikrish

ISP
BSNL
Hi. I would like to change my signature to a different one. But my doubt is, is it possible ? Like if I write a letter mentioning reason for change in my signature and my old signature is as follows and my new one is as follows.... And also with my photograph affixed in it. This letter's xerox copy I can provide anywhere they ask ? But I am afraid, suppose I apply for something like Visa and in that application form I put new signature and if they verify it with my old signature in my passport and since it doesnt match, they will question me right ? In that time, can I provide that letter and will they accept it ? Please guide me. Thanks.

i'd like to know that too 😛 i have this lame signature i made up in seventh grade and would really like to change it.. 😀

^ one should consult a Lawyer / Notary for this ;

and pls search the net with the keywords :
india "change of signature"

For change of signature in Passport, u have to fill up "Change of signature form" available at regional passport offices. It does not take many days for this.Once u change ur signature in passport, u can apply for visa with new signature.And for signature change in banks, u have to again fill up a signature change form available with ur bank.

Thanks Imran for that valuable Info!!! I was looking how to change that lame siggy of mine to a newer one! 🙂