Changing BSNL Broadband Plan through the portal

• Thread starter Thread starter HDcity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 11,494

HDcity

ISP
MTNL [2004-2008], Airtel [2008-2009], BSNL [2009 -
Ok, so after playing around with the portal for some, I came across a feature to change BB plan online. I'd thought of subscribing to the 'BBG Combo ULD 1350' plan a while ago, but never bothered to visit the exchange. So, I can a see plan titled 'BBG-ULD-1350-PLUS-COMBO-MONTHLY' under the business category. Could anyone tell me whether this is the same plan as this :

Also, I've read a lot about users not getting the 4mbps speed, because of their line rates being stuck at 2048kbps. My line is synced at 7996 kbps down and 767 kbps up, will I too need to call up the exchange to get the proper speed once plan change is complete ? How long does it take for plan to change via portal ?

which site offers the option of changing it ? Have you done it successfully ?

It seems so. Members have reported change in plan within 2 days.

online plan change not worked for me... 🙁 so i went to bsnl office to change my plan..

rocky , how did u know that it didnt get changed ? I have tried for the same and want to know how to check the status ?

rocky , how did u know that it didnt get changed ? I have tried for the same and want to know how to check the status ?

I have tried..... but my plan was not changed....

It seems they were giving good effort in the start and now they have become lazy to give in the same effort. @ rocky007, thanks for the feedback.

i was on BBG FN 500 Plan and wanted to change plan to bb home ul 750. i used plan change feature on udaan.bsnl.co.in yesterday and today i got call from exchange. they told me to pay rs. 250 to get my plan changed as i have already paid Rs. 500 advance payment for my older plan, i have to pay difference for 1 month advance payment. in any case, you have to go to telephone exchange to get your plan changed. udaan project is waste of money.

Hi , here is my status as of now .I belong to pattambi exhange , palakkad , kerala.2/4/11 --> applied around 2 pm , team leader is assigned3/4/11 --> holiday4/4/11 --> sales associate is assgined5/4/11 --> I call him , and reply is he will call me back . Later in the evening , " alloted for doc collection " is shown as status6/4/11 --> He calls on my home no. (not my mobile number ) and says " You have to submit a request letter "7/4/11 --> Request letter submitted .

Hi ,
here is my status as of now .I belong to pattambi exhange , palakkad , kerala.

2/4/11 --> applied around 2 pm , team leader is assigned
3/4/11 --> holiday
4/4/11 --> sales associate is assgined
5/4/11 --> I call him , and reply is he will call me back . Later in the evening , " alloted for doc collection " is shown as status
6/4/11 --> He calls on my home no. (not my mobile number ) and says " You have to submit a request letter "
7/4/11 --> Request letter submitted .

Others have done plan change in Udaan site and checked their "MY orders" page in usage portal.
Change was effected immediately. effective date also shown.
Probably Kerala Circle has not linked their computer/s to this application.

You may try "HELP " and chat with any Bsnl staff, if available. ( try durring working hours )
REF:BSNL Udaan Site : A quick way to change plan and more in just 2 days' time

@essbebe , i saw the " My Ordres " under " Postpaid Orders " in bsnl.co.in . In the field "telephone number " , i tried 432#2315353 and " Service ID " field I tried the portal user id "nas639....." and also dial up user id " nas.... " . it shows , "sorry no records found " . Any suggestions ? I am presently on home 500 plan