Changing BSNL broadban password

anandaprasad

ISP
BSNL 1350 (unlimited)
I have tried to follow the instructions that are described on this Forum, day before yesterday. It went futile. I could not get it changed coz may be i m a lay man and i need more lay man terminology. Even though i m hardware techie, the instructions made me look stupid. So here is my version of changing password of BSNL Broad band. It is successful, I got the guts to click on anything it says ADMINISTRATORS ONLY The thing that got me scared for the first time, now i found out that i have to go there to change the password.

Step 1.
Go to Dataone WebMail
step 2.
Dataone Account Administration [Note: Access Available from DataOne Connection Only]
Find those sentence at the bottom of the page. And click on it, you will be redirected to another page.
step 3.
you will be redirected to this page http://10.241.96.195/webLogin.jsp (if you click here it might not work, so follow the steps, you will succeed).
So for step 3, you need to enter you ID And PASSWORD and click login.
Step 4.
Once you enter or logged, Look On the left side of the monitor you will see, user info, and below it you find change password. Click on it.
step 5.
enter the old password in old password column, and new password (which you should be ready with or prepared )
Click OK.

Step 6.

Logout and log in with your new password.

Step 7.

There is none, you password is changed. Hhaahaha gotchya.

Your instructions are for old DATAOne users with
IP 59.xx.xx.xx and User ID abcd @ data one
Easy method: for Usage check only:
Use FireFox browser with add on DataFox !

2. For users with UserID abcd @bsnl.in
and Ip 117.xx.xx.xx
the usage check portal is BSNL Portal
They should obtain a 14 digit new Usage Portal ID
and default PW as password ( from telephoneExchange CC or JTO
Then open the website and change password etc
DataFox works for these users also! for usage data check.