• Thread starter Thread starter cimmind
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,952

cimmind

ISP
mtnl
Hi All.

It seems mtnl has really bettered their existing plans, as mentioned in previous posts too.
Broadband
(This is for MTNL Delhi)

I am currently on Triband Business 500 combo plan (500 MB and 200 call units @256kbps). The download limit has been raised to 800 MB, as the chart is showing, probably will get implemented from 1st June.

But there is another plan - TriB Combo 599 Plan thats offering 2GB download and 100 call units @512kbps! 😗

Does anyone know about this plan or use it in Delhi? So whats the catch, so much more at just 99 /- additional..

Should i change over to the 599 combo, or stick to my current one.

Hi All.

I am currently on Triband Business 500 combo plan (500 MB and 200 call units @256kbps). The download limit has been raised to 800 MB, as the chart is showing, probably will get implemented from 1st June.

But there is another plan - TriB Combo 599 Plan thats offering 2GB download and 100 call units @512kbps! 😗

Does anyone know about this plan or use it in Delhi? So whats the catch, so much more at just 99 /- additional..

Should i change over to the 599 combo, or stick to my current one.

well, Both the plans u mentioned give 2 Mbps speed these days..and yes!! There is no catch when it comes to MTNL..so dont worry, go for that plan if u like it.

Business plans are a tad costlier than the home plans...

Thats so true! Braodband per se is not very state-of-the-art in India, but i guess mtnl is the best of the bunch as of now. 🙂Update:Rang up 1504 to confirm the plans today. Yes, the increased limits are to be implemented from June 01 only.The guy at the callcentre did not know about the 599combo first of all, said only plan599 is there. When i insisted that the website is showing such a plan, kept on hold for some time, and came back to say that the plan is indeed there!Strange are the ways of our beloved behemoth though.. It seems there are two plans - Plan-599 is plain vanilla, while Plan-599-COMBO gives 100 landline call units AT THE SAME PRICE!So take care and be specific when ordering the plan!

ohh ya!!..most of their plans looks more or less like the same..one need to be really specific while choosing the plan or else they would find themselves in some other plan which they never opt for..and also!!its a wise idea to change the plan from Sanchar hut by providing an application instead of calling the customer care nd changing the plan.🙂