MTNL Delhi Change of router

ISP
airtel
I am still using the router provided by mtnl 450TC1, Should i change it?if yes then which router should i buy and what all will i have to return to mtnl?
I haven't changed until now because i heard people saying that mtnl will blame you for changing the router and then they would say the router is faulty

Return: router, power chord, one RJ11 cable, one splitter

Buy a new one if you've the need. Don't if the beetel is working well.

A lot of us folks use their own stuff, it doesn't matter.

i would advise you to change the modem that MTNL provided you with your own.
To be honest i also thought its better to use MTNL modem instead of using own.
Currently am using D-Link 2750 u which is modem plus wifi router and its working fine.
And at starting i did have issues like slow speed and MTNL never blamed the modem that i am using so you can change it and buy your own and definitely you will save on monthly cpe charge 😛
you have to return modem ,cable cords and spiltter.

you can change it and buy your own and definitely you will save on monthly cpe charge 😛
you have to return modem ,cable cords and spiltter.

omg.... what and how much is this cpe charge.. didn't know about it?

edit: so i just saw my bill and it shows rs. 50 in monthly cpe charges.. wow, that's rent for modem? isn't it better to buy your own modem then? it saves so much in the long run..

anyway, now i'm thinking of getting my own modem too.. but what if the speed slows down? does Amazon.in have a return policy if i buy it from there?

Yeah definitely its better to purchase modem for long run.
If you have any speed related issue its mostly because of Mtnl so you need to complain them. Amazon does have return policy of 10 days if modem is defective.