Change of plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhiroop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,616

Abhiroop

ISP
BSNL
I was on Home 500 and applied to bsnl office to change my plan to home 750 on 29th June. Any ideas how long it takes to change the plan or if it has already how will i know?😕

login to bbservice.bsnl.in (usage portal) and enter your portal id and password. check your profile (plan) and see which plan you are !

Any one pls tell me, what is the min. hire period for any plan. I changed to UL 750 to UL 750+ on june 1st. NOw i am going to change again from UL750+ to UL750, is that possible for me to change now. :ashamed:

BSNL - Broadband Account Management it seems the page is down. I am using firefox 3 and it shows Page load error (connection interrupted).:wall:😕

This portal DOES NOT work with Firefox (poor coding by cheap developers). It ONLY supports IE (or you can add IE add-on to FF and can use it)

(You can login but you cannot see anything under tabs)

@members/urpradhan/ opened with Airtel ISP on FF3.0 Javascript enabled. This portal DOES NOT work with Firefox (poor coding by cheap developers)
unwarranted/biased comments. Check your setup.

This portal DOES NOT work with Firefox (poor coding by cheap developers). It ONLY supports IE (or you can add IE add-on to FF and can use it)

(You can login but you cannot see anything under tabs)

I tried it both with IE and FF and it shows invalid username and pass. I am sure there is no typing error.😛

members/kumar_1980/
Give change of tariff plan in writing and get an acknowledgement.
Usually effected on the First of following month.
Make sure if the plan is changed by checking at
BSNL - Broadband Account Management
Have not checked up the difference in the plans.
UL750+ to UL750, less/more telephone calls ? @abhiroop
same as above. But if the speed remains say about 100KB/sec to 200KB/sec
plan is NOT changed
. Avoid heavy downloads during day time. without confirmation.

/members/abhiroop/ confirm you are using 14digit portal ID and password password.
Or try here. old portal.
BSNL Portal .

Hey....I think twice before posting any comment for a particular service. I experienced this with my ISP (Reliance + DataOne) with FF 3.0 with JavaScript ENABLED. But seems there is no luck 🙁 In my details its shows all fields are null like ...My Profile Portal userid XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Name null Phone Number NA Email NA Category NA Address NA State NA City NA PinCode 0 If I'll try with IE it works perfectly and shows all info correctly.May be ur more lucky than me :wall:

members/urpradhanProblem could be with the OSI use Win XP Pro Sp2 No idea about WinDogAny LINUX users ? experiencing same problem???

59.xx.xx.xxand bbservice.bsnl.in shows invalid username and passWhat is so confusing about that?😛