• Thread starter Thread starter sunnykinger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,597

sunnykinger

Regular
ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
heyi live in chandigarh and i want that the users of bsnl broadband from chandigarh should add me or give me ur id i will add u on my gtalkcoz its really important that we all should be in touch so that sometimes we have a prb we can solve itthats itthank you,Sunny

You can solve the problems through the forum also. :thumbsup: Don't advertise your email like that..you will definitly receive a tons of spam for free 😗

first i said that add me in ur gtalkthat means we can chat .......i never said that send me an email.........coz u r talking about spam and allIDIOT

Its done now: no point in calling each other names; it helps nobody.On a more serious note-does anyone have any information when BSNL broadband services will become normal again. Its frustrataing--web pages are taking forever to open.Even the local newspapers seem to have given up on commenting on insufficiency of BSNl in Chandigarh--they have not been able to set in right even after 20 days of the initial blackout. On a more lighter note this strategy of exhaustion by all Govt. depts. seems to work with the public. The least that can be done is to go to the Consumer redressal forum to set things right--but then that is also a sarkari dept. Does anyone see light at the end of the tunnel.

first i said that add me in ur gtalk
that means we can chat .......i never said that send me an email.........coz u r talking about spam and all
IDIOT

I don't think you have been using the internet for too long, let me rephrase the above comments in a way that you will understand.

If you post(not advertise) e-mail in public, there are bots designed to go through forums etc to pick up any thing that has the format *@*.* the star are the parts of your email. srk006 was just trying to be nice and inform you that you will get SPAM from such bots in your mail account, all you stuck onto was the word he used "advertise", try to make sense of what one says before telling them off, if you don't know what the guy meant ask them first or else no one will want to help you because you will come across as ignorant and arrogant all at the same time.

Also, this forum is designed for you to "chat" with others, you can post all your queries etc... over here, the chances of you getting help here are far greater than on gtalk or any other IM software.

because you will come across as ignorant and arrogant all at the same time.

or come across as a total duffer

LOL

sunnykinger:As Karan_S pointed out i was just making you aware of the risk of posting Email IDs in public. I hope you got the point. 🙂 Anyways, it was my fault in using the word "advertise". Sorry :wall:cheers!!

haha this is actually funny.. Seriously though, wonder when services will be back to normal.. I wanted to buy some credit for my skype account and now I'm afraid to because of the pathetic speeds we're getting.. I wonder if skype will even work