• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,433

ijsa

Regular
I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
Another VFM from MTNL. CDMA Unlimited Internet Plan for Rs. 300+tax.
Dont know what kind of speed you would get.
144Kbps I think.

Any users please comment.

CDMA Unlimited Internet Plan.

its (garuda mumbai) already discussed somewhere in this forum. but i am unable to find it on forum

The speed will be more likely 14.4kbpsIn March when I went with my enighbour so he could apply for a TriB connection, there was a girl ahead in our line.when she was told about the waiting period for Trib till september,she asked about CDMA Garuda dial up internetTheQCS lady in charge told her better to use a Dialup on landline coz the QCS has been regularly getting complaints about slow speed on CDMA, and hence ..........😛If the QCS people tell u not to go for it, then it must be really really pathetic :redface:

reliance and Tata USB modems on CDMA dont even give 56kbps speed at most times coz I hear they need network strength to be 100% during operation for max speed

here is the existing thread, u might want to have a look at it[thread]15202[/thread]i dont know, when i search for "garuda", this page doesnt come up

well, its better u use landline dial up instead of that CDMA thing, other factors like network congestion and signal strength comes into play which decides weather u will get good speed or not, looking at the present network condition of mtnl mobiles, u r not gonna get anything more than 30kbps😛