CCE Rulebook

• Thread starter Thread starter justtj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,206

justtj

sify must have given some rule book to CCE's to follow...So tell me most frequent phases they say like "the problem will be solved in 12 hours"

Please clear your cache and cookies.We've forwarded the complaint to our technical team.We will ask our technical team to contact you.We can't commit on how much time it would take.Your complaint has already been solved (actually, no one even contacted u for that) 😛

dude, for tht id they take 5 min to exactly spell my id correctly :angry:

"We will tell our technical team to solve this..."They: "How do you spell your user id?"Me: "Mraj"They: "yum-raj"?Me: Grrrr.........

Originally posted by cancer10@Jul 31 2005, 03:57 PM
"We will tell our technical team to solve this..."
They: "How do you spell your user id?"
Me: "Mraj"
They: "yum-raj"?
Me: Grrrr.........
[snapback]19257[/snapback]
[/quote]

:lol:

after shouthing at them for half an hour they say"Thanks for calling Sify, Have a nice day"how are we supposed to hav a nice day if we are having sify 😉

Originally posted by avinds@Jul 31 2005, 08:30 PM
after shouthing at them for half an hour they say

"Thanks for calling Sify, Have a nice day"

how are we supposed to hav a nice day if we are having sify 😉
[snapback]19276[/snapback]
[/quote]

If our complaint is unsolved that how can we have a nice day?

there was a girl name Nidhi in CCE.. i came across her 4 times today in one hour..first two times i called she asked my userID then on third she said "you again".. on third i asked her mobile number 😀if anyone of u ever come across her again then say my hellow to her 😀

Whenever I get a network cable is disconnected error and the so called tech department calls me they ask me"Is you network cable connected? Unplug it and plug it back in."Hello it shows unplugged thats the reason I called u remember"Check the light on the back of your LAN card is it blinking"Arghhhhh"Sir, can you ping the gateway"What the.....? Didn't I just tell you the Network Cable was Unplugged

mostly u get that problem if the hub to which ur comp is connected is switched off