Cafe Coffee Day

Why CCD is defending her ? They should have fired her and keep things low

Jab kisi brand ke bure din aate hai... To vo social media ko challenge karne ki bevkoofi karta hai.

most companies in similar industry would fire you if they receive a complain doesn't matter if it was your fault or not.

the guy is a law student apparently. hopefully he does not settle!

and he should have been recording all conversations with the ccd lawyers.

“Around 1pm on March 12, Verma and another person came to the café and ordered coffee and some beverages. When I told them that only coffee was available as the branch near Hawa Mahal was temporary, they got angry and Verma called me a slut and bitch,” the woman said.

She said Verma and his friend left the café but threatened that they will be back.

“They returned after 20 minutes and started taking the video of cockroaches in the café. They also focused their camera on me despite my objection. I tried to grab the camera and in the process the mobile phone fell down from Verma’s hand,😵😵she wrote in her complaint.

According to her, Verma threatened to upload the video on social media.

The clip shows Verma showing cockroaches inside the café and Priyadarshini slapping him thereafter.

We have registered a case against Verma. He came to the police station on Wednesday,” said Chena Ram, station house officer of Manak Chowk police station.

Priyadarshini and Verma couldn’t be contacted for comments

Jaipur: CCD employee who slapped customer said she was called a ‘slut and bitch’

CCD PR team is in action commenting on articles with most absurd justifications one can think of

Last edited:

right. there has been a scammy campaign going around for a while where there were pr pieces published as news articles claiming how the wife of the founder has turned the company around and it is doing well and so on. someone was dumping stocks is what the thought was.

I'm not sure about this. I always sit in a cafe opposite to one of it's outlet, always seeing it most times empty.
I don't know how it is still running. May be because of some political backing. Least to say about the family background.