NDTV

NDTV has launched Windows 8 app "NDTV Play".
NDTV Play for Windows 8

It supports live streaming for all NDTV channels.

I am very much impressed by NDTV app for WP7. I am sure this Play app for Win 8 would also be good.

Why is this post of mine being randomly liked by random members (bots? ) every week for the past couple of months 😕

mhsabir said:
Why is this post of mine being randomly liked by random members (bots? ) every week for the past couple of months 😕
What is wrong in that? Can't we like old posts 🙂
Might be people landing on this thread through Google Search.

Precisely, they seem to be banned by the filters (See the names - exclude x720, we can safely presume he is not a bot), but the others...

hmm. i posted the video in the thread dedicated to Modi. But this works better I guess.

Shameless Indian media! They have approached a person for an interview and they dont even have the courtesy to give them space to speak, instead they are speaking on top of him, very disrespectful!

Well... They do the same with local politicians unless that person is from the ruling party 😀

Indian Media is really going bad in terms of respect to anybody. They feel they run the country. They need to be teach some lesson 🙂

This only makes for good TRPs. They dont care for reputation. People have short memories remember. This will pull some viewership off Times Now to this channel for sure...

Nidhi Razdan is the same lady for whom Omar Abdullah left his wife!