NDTV

If he had continued for a few more weeks/months, there would have been more failures. And that would have hurt him more than benefitted him. Plus of course, Lok Sabha elections also became another reason to get out fast... Of course, they were also anticipating that BJP would push for reelections based on their confidence level which also did not happen.

amish said:
^^ Was that sarcastic? 😀
obviously
like rajni dont know what he did , we cant even think at that level . you took him for granted , you took it on yourself , like how would you do it
and money point was disgusting, in life not everything is money
you said he should go to EC , i think he doesnt need our advise , i am sure he did it deliberately

The real fault was they become over- confident for there win in Delhi and just hurried for lok sabha. WHY O WHY, cant they just settle in delhi for few years and make there party grow strong. And we all know what happening now.
Wo kehte hain na- Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka

ghost said:
The real fault was they become over- confident for there win in Delhi and just hurried for lok sabha. WHY O WHY, cant they just settle in delhi for few years and make there party grow strong. And we all know what happening now.

Wo kehte hain na- Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka
Did you hear my arguments? They did not have a clear majority. They would have accomplished nothing without a clear majority. Congress and BJP would have rejected any strong bill they would have introduced. There was simply no point to continue running a minority government. If you still do not get it... Just think about why BJP did not form a minority government 'despite' having more MLAs than AAP and Congress. Also think why they are still not pushing for a reelection.

BJP would push for reelections after the Lok Sabha elections where they are expected to do well. If AAP had continued with the government, they would have taken down the Delhi government after the General Elections in any case. So it was a smart move for AAP to not continue running a crippled government and become a tool in the hands of Congress and BJP.

I think bjp confidence would have been hurt because a newbie like Aap was able to give them a run for their money

They would be back after May results. Win in center should boost their stand in Delhi.

If AAP dont come to power in Delhi. I find it difficult for them to sustain for 5 years to fight in Delhi or National in 2019..

I never get the purpose of these ads. As a normal person, how am I supposed to save the tigers?! And the people who kill tigers don't watch these ads or even if they watch, they don't give a sh!t to such stuff.
I feel these ads are just to fill the mandatory quota of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) of NDTV and Aircel. Aircel is getting publicity too! One short two birds.

I agree to your view. (about tiger killers, NDTV and Airtcel)
But some social ads are done with hope that "may be if one tiger killer has change of heart". May be his kids see it and asks him "papa dont kill tigers!"
sometimes there are hunters who kill tigers just as an achievement (without intention of selling skin/bones), may be they will see that and realize that something done by them is wrong.
i know its being too hopeful.
but that does not mean you stop trying! 🙂