Cband feed of Kalignar channels.. can it be matched in TS?

• Thread starter Thread starter DHONl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 9,680
Yeah 😀Look i am a innocent boy 😀I have TV only for watching Cartoon Network and Some little adult stuff in SS Music, if they not showing means 😢

If you are so particular about those things why dont you procure DVD's and there are many videos available in the net.........😀 why are you depending only SS Music for those things.......:S

I have DVD and Net.:ashamed: But i need something different. Wating only DVD and net are boring. 😢 So i need it from TV also. Like Mutton Biriyani has one taste and Chicken Biriyani has one taste. 😀

I do understand ........:hysterical:

Why are u laughing 🙁

Because my feeling is also the same..........i stongly believe that each tamil channel should play hot songs after 11.00 PM..........as i also have a feeling watching movies in DVD and net is also boaring........😀

Because my feeling is also the same..........i stongly believe that each tamil channel should play hot songs after 11.00 PM..........as i also have a feeling watching movies in DVD and net is also boaring........😀

Now we know why you bought TS+.You thought you can record some of those stuffs and watch in day time :hysterical: Now we also understand why you spend more time here rather than at home:hysterical:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Look guys, Majority of us are satisfied with the near DVD Video quality provided by Tata Sky.. If someone dont like TS , let them be.. We cant do anything... (Oru vaati sonna purinjikanum, illaina kandukaama poite irukanum)... Just Ignore....😗

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Mr.aju. Why do u want to be treated as a person from TS ? We know what we are doing... If some mental creatures say we are working in TS , let them say.. we are the customers of TS and we know the merits & demerits of TS and we are still with TS just for the quality they provide..

Mr~Hami~. you might be confident that you are not working for TS but Ajuravi is really working so maybe he is not able to digest that fact :hysterical: and still keep replying and say he is ignoring.But on the other hand he keeps provoking us to post reply.if he is really not a TS worker he should not answer for my post and should not indirectly reply to this If he replies in anyway to my post then it means he a TS worker.

@HAMI dont think u can say anything if u have a keyboard and a net connection man all have some particular things that they like to share with which other members would also get benefited so first u dont send messages like a crack its an forum and post according to it:wall: