Cband feed of Kalignar channels.. can it be matched in TS?

• Thread starter Thread starter DHONl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 9,687
Not only cable length, but the quality of cable used. The cable being used in India is a coaxial cable-same as normal cable but to transmit digital over cable you need high quality fibre optic cables, the ones used by isps till the nearest pillar to your house. Internationally the fibre optic cable comes to your house, but then it costs a bomb too. People like you and me will never accept the price point at which digital cable will be delivered at the right quality, so I don't see that happening for another 10 years in India.

Till then keep comparing the pictures 🙂
You point is a valid point the copper wire inside the local cable wire and TS cable has got some differences..........as the copper wire inside local cable wire is little smaller in size where in TS is some what bigger in size......and also one more point in local cable there is huge percentage of loss signal strength happens because of bad quality wire and also leakage of the wire if the wire is slightly cut........

i accept ur point:thumb:

Not only cable length, but the quality of cable used. The cable being used in India is a coaxial cable-same as normal cable but to transmit digital over cable you need high quality fibre optic cables, the ones used by isps till the nearest pillar to your house. Internationally the fibre optic cable comes to your house, but then it costs a bomb too. People like you and me will never accept the price point at which digital cable will be delivered at the right quality, so I don't see that happening for another 10 years in India.

Till then keep comparing the pictures 🙂

Where does ISP comes here? Totally irrelevant in this topic. You don't know about cables or digital signals. I am stopping here......

Ajuravi on the other hand telling something totally different. He claims 5% more quality on TS than in the original soruce feed itself😕 May be as he is under imense work pressure he might be talking like this.

Where does ISP comes here? Totally irrelevant in this topic. You don't know about cables or digital signals. I am stopping here......

Ajuravi on the other hand telling something totally different. He claims 5% more quality on TS than in the original soruce feed itself😕 May be as he is under imense work pressure he might be talking like this.

I think so too that you should stop comparing the apples to oranges....to understand cables and digital signals it will take you ten years as mentioned earlier because you are not going to get it before that in India....and yes ISPs like Airtel, VSNL(now Tataindicom broadband) etc do use fibre optic cable to deliver the broadband bandwidth you use till the nearest pillar at your home, from there they get the final unbroken coper connection to your splitter in the house..... Maybe if you did your research properly before shooting away with your mouth and the keyboard, it would help...:madness:😡

I think so too that you should stop comparing the apples to oranges....to understand cables and digital signals it will take you ten years as mentioned earlier because you are not going to get it before that in India....and yes ISPs like Airtel, VSNL(now Tataindicom broadband) etc do use fibre optic cable to deliver the broadband bandwidth you use till the nearest pillar at your home, from there they get the final unbroken coper connection to your splitter in the house..... Maybe if you did your research properly before shooting away with your mouth and the keyboard, it would help...:madness:😡

What can I reply you? I was talking about Kalignar tv Cband feed and posted a screen shot which I get through Cable tv. You were telling that Digital cable picture quality will be poor if the cable is lengthy. Then gave an example about HDMI cable, then started talking about Fiber optic cable and ISP. Are these anything relevent to the topic?

You wrote: "The cable being used in India is a coaxial cable-same as normal cable but to transmit digital over cable you need high quality fibre optic cables,"

If they need fiber optic till their home, then how now people are getting digital cable tv in India? Do me or anyone gets fiber optic till the house? That is why I said I am stopping here as you don't know anything. It would be nice if you follow your advise yourself first rather then getting angry with me.

I dont know, how dhoni comapre Cable TV with DTH. In cable connetion even sun tv has grains and other channels are too bad. 😡Dhoni pls dont support Cable Tv operators, these guys are cheaters, they never give the clear picture but collect the money on time. :huh:

My cable operator does not come to me collect the due on time......he normally comes after 10th of the month.........😉

Whatever it is, they collect the money or not? :wall:Aju, You have annual subscription, so u got all the channels from TS. They why did u keep that crap cable connection.

Can you also take the screen shots TS also and paste it over here...........

Read the thread from the begining and I have already told the reason about why I can't post the screenshots of TS. You have TS+ why not you post a screenshot of the picture? Not a single member who is claiming TS is DVD quality is willing to post. Because it isn't.

@Kalyan
It depends upon cable operator to cable operator. Does my screenshot is grainy? It was also taken from cable tv. If it is then tell me I will fight with my cable operator for better picture 🙂

Even the DTH people collect the money my friend the one more advantage of cable is that above DTH is that if we dont Recharge for our DTH the service will be cut in 2-3 days time but with the cable you can postpont the payment even for a month.....

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Whatever it is, they collect the money or not? :wall:

Aju, You have annual subscription, so u got all the channels from TS. They why did u keep that crap cable connection.
I have got 2 TV's at my house for 1 tv i am having normal cable with STB and other TV i am having TS+ with local cable and for my 2nd TV Cable i am not paying the subscription.......😀

@AjuIs ur cable operator gives any free viewing like what TS did last time. I got 3 months of free viewing from TS. :dance::dance::dance:2 TVs, 3 diff connections :Skekura enakku thala suthudhu :S

Read the thread from the begining and I have already told the reason about why I can't post the screenshots of TS. You have TS+ why not you post a screenshot of the picture? Not a single member who is claiming TS is DVD quality is willing to post. Because it isn't.

@Kalyan
It depends upon cable operator to cable operator. Does my screenshot is grainy? It was also taken from cable tv. If it is then tell me I will fight with my cable operator for better picture 🙂

Can you tell me how to take the screen shots..........i have a camera mobile but if i take the pictures from there it wont look good as some kind black line come in the mobile screen...........

Connect ur Tata Sky with ur system using TV tuner card. then u can easily take the Screen Shot, i think. :ashamed:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

@Kalyan

I hate my Cable TV operator, i pray to God that, any disaster come to my area and it let all the cable who belongs to cable tv operator have to burn. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: