• Thread starter Thread starter Hardik7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,211

Hardik7

Aparigraha
ISP
You Broadband
Facebook is monitoring what you just type but end up not hitting the 'post' in the status update. It is analyzing thoughts that we have intentionally chosen not to share. Facebook wants to know why you didn't publish that status update you started writing.
So Facebook considers your thoughtful discretion about what to post as bad, because it withholds value from Facebook and from other users. Facebook monitors those unposted thoughts to better understand them, in order to build a system that minimizes this deliberate behavior.
This feels dangerously close to “ALL THAT HAPPENS MUST BE KNOWN,” a motto of the eponymous dystopian Internet company in Dave Eggers’ recent novel The Circle.http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/12/facebook_self_censorship_what_happens_to_the_posts_you_don_t_publish.html
-----------
I am not aware whether this is in the right section or has it been previously shared. I tried searching the forum.
I find this quite shocking & disturbing. Since the beginning, I've considered g+ as a better option but majority of my friends didn't migrate to the much better community hence I have to use zuckerberg's social service.

G+ is better? No way All are invading your privacy dude

They only infringe on your privacy as much as you allow them to.
None of them are installing cameras inside your house.