Carrier Aggregation on Vodafone Idea

• Thread starter Thread starter amalrakoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 944
  • Views Views 86,839
Both S20 FE 5G and Realmeme GT are useless for CA. S20 FE 5G doesn't support basic 40C in india and Realmeme GT which ur saying doesn't even have proper 2CA in India. I think u saw Global version combos and spreading false info everywhere saying that it supports 4CA I think u should stop that.
Your two beloved friends sent me screenshots four months back and I counter verified it. I agree on S20 FE 5G. But I am away from Jio and Airtel. So doesn't matter. Airtel is useless here anyway.

Both S20 FE 5G and Realmeme GT are useless for CA. S20 FE 5G doesn't support basic 40C in india and Realmeme GT which ur saying doesn't even have proper 2CA in India. I think u saw Global version combos and spreading false info everywhere saying that it supports 4CA I think u should stop that.
Have u personally confirmed 40c won't work on s20fe 5g, beacuse according to cacombos.com s20 fe 5g global variant supports 40c infact it even supports 3ca on 40 , and I couldn't find any india specific variant for it. I guess samsung is selling the global version here also.

I was more inclined towards buying it as I liked every aspects of that phone, except that it is missing some critical ca combos like some fdd+tdd combos .Also in mimo front it has mimo only on b41, while mimo support on b3 and b40 is missing that's a huge bummer.

@Lucifer96 I'm sure S20 FE has 40C disabled for indian operators but seem other combos like 3+5 work not sure about 4CA for indian operators but what use if there's no 40C itself which is primary band for both Jio and Airtel pan india

@RKhan21 can u suggest me another alternative, the closest I found was mi 11x pro but I am not fan of miui,
Also is there any site to check for the ca combos other than cacombos.com, beacuse according to them ,s20 fe 5g not only supports 40 c, but 3ca 4ca and even 5ca too

Exactly, cacombos is a global site, so I would take the combos posted with a grain of salt. Unless the maintainer sorts it countrywise.