Carrier Aggregation on Vodafone Idea

• Thread starter Thread starter amalrakoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 944
  • Views Views 86,753
ISP
Asianet Broadband,Airtel,Jio,Vi
Does anyone have Vodafone and IDEA Sim ? i think vodafone is capping the download speeds i just want to test something out speeds on both sim are same? where the network is integrated

@amalrakoff yes its true vodadone is capping the speeds.on same site i got 80mbps on idea sim and 20Mbps on vodafone sim on b41 20mhz.You can see this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have Vodafone and IDEA Sim ? i think vodafone is capping the download speeds i just want to test something out speeds on both sim are same? where the network is integrated
souTh mumbai they hv 3ca speed i got is 60mbps on peak hour near kalbadevi

I had observed this in 2017 & 18. I had mentioned it then & other members had confirmed it. Looks like the beggars oops lepoard has still not changed its spots. But I did change my sim this year 😁😋

Is this because of the Vodafone RED thing? I’m yet to notice capping to that extent in Kolkata. Here Vodafone has removed the throttling in prepaid, for now. Let’s hope they remove it altogether 🤞

I see Ambr of 44/15 in my vodafone sim and ambr of 150/50 in my idea sim.

@Ak5877 Vodafone is Shit. Did this test near indoor Small cell in my Clg canteen with Sinr 28-32. Vodafone is even capping UL speeds

Blgmyz5.webp

Last edited by a moderator: