Carrier Aggregation on Airtel on Redmi K20 Pro

What are the max speeds you guys are getting on Airtel?
None of you are getting CA?

In kerala they have disabled ca everywhere atleast in my current home location I can see 2 ca very rarely.but most of the time it's just b3 only. The speeds are getting worser than jio even within tower site maximum I get is 20 to 30 mbps mostly it will be 10mbps range . Only thing airtel Is stable is with their promotion like pushing sms calling and all sorts of things to make us recharge.

What are the max speeds you guys are getting on Airtel?
None of you are getting CA?
I get minimum 10-20 mbit on TP-Link MR600 in 3+40 configuration. Maximum I have seen was 102mbit on the same set of bands. Airtel CA is the only one that's working for me. No CA here on Jio or Vi. :/ Although I will get the Vi sim replaced soon so maybe that'll fix the problem with CA on Vi. I tried asking Vi's Customer support execs but none of them have any clue about CA.

@MadAxe Yes, I have Poco F1. On airtel, It latches on to 3+40 automatically and easily. With Network signal guru, I can also have it latch on to 1+3 or 5+40 configurations.

On Jio, I have seen 3+40 but that's quite rare. On Vi, I have not seen any CA happening on the phone.

In tamil nadu, CA is available everywhere, VI also has CA but their spectrum is only 20 mhz on all bands so it is of no use, the max speed i get on airtel's 40+40 CA is around 120 mbps down 10 up. VI has capped speeds in TN to 25 mbps it seems

@ishanjain28 On poco F1 you cannot get CA on Vi network as Vi uses band 41 and there is no CA configuration in poco f1 for that.
You will also get band 41 signal only on the roof or very near the tower as its penetration is horrible.

@Nithishsaba Don't underestimate 20Mhz BW. 3+1 CA in Chennai. This is Idea sim

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-064306_Speedtest.webp
    Screenshot_20201003-064306_Speedtest.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 177