Carrier Aggregation on Airtel 4G LTE

OnePlus Nord 2 is mediatek device
@RK21 I was asking how to lock bands in realme device powered by a mediatek chipset.

same here ....... I was aware about engineering mode but I did not find the option to lock on a particular band in Realme phone.

I now see 4G+ at many places for Airtel in MH Circle. Earlier is displayed only 4G.
Although speed remains same as earlier. I have very rarely seen 40+ Mbps speed on my Airtel. But good thing is it always works.

Wondering why the CA with Airtel not working with between 1800+2300. Most of the time when I get 4G+ it is always the 2300+2300 (20+10 MHz) and speeds never exceeds 100 Mbps for me, it is strange that many people get like 150 Mbps or even close 200 Mbps but I never seen those speeds (TN region non Chennai)

I remember getting 4CA with Vi few days ago and it appears the Airtel and Vi shares the same tower but maybe only the Airtel swapped its hardware but yet getting good speeds on Airtel all the time (even during peak hours 70+ Mbps 2300+2300 (20+10)). I'm happy with that since Jio would only give around 5 Mbps and Vi not bad around 60 Mbps.

I used get 150 Mbps+ On Vi with single band (Prepaid 😁)

Now it's capped at 40 Mbps & 150+ is only available for postpaid 😭