Carrier Aggregation on Airtel 4G LTE

@philip now even with root you can,t do

Airtel Prepaid can also hit 200Mbps
Screenshot_20200803-080857_Telegram.webp

I see that iPhone XR had LTE advanced where as iPhone 11 have GIGABIT class LTE .

I was wondering if anyone aware if this will make any difference with respect to Indian carriers , I'm considering buying iphone XR

@Gaurav_add does Indian carriers , mainly jio and Airtel support 4x4 widely ? Does it matter much if phone support 2x2 or 4x4 . Thanks
Yes Jio, airtel, Vodafone Idea all have 4x4 especially Jio has 4x4 on B3 and B40 pan india, Airtel has 4x4 in B40 95% of the places and Vodafone idea also has 4x4 on B3,B40,B41 in select places, btw iPhone XR has an intel cellular modem which is bad in LTE performance but iPhone 11 also has Intel i think but iPhone 11 Pro and max has Snapdragon modem in india that is the best

No budget for pro and Max... already stretching for XR. Now this info is not encouraging at all 😐😐
U should go for XR. The low lte performance will not affect u that much, it is applicable only when the operator networks are congested during limited spectrum ,but that will be overcome with the oncoming new spectrum auction. Also besides there are plenty of other features in XR which are worth enough buying .😅