Carrier Aggregation on Airtel 4G LTE

Redmi Note 11 4G
Snapdragon 680 (6nm)

Cellular Modem-RF Specs: X11 LTE modem, 2x20 MHz carrier aggregation (UL), 2x20 MHz carrier aggregation (DL), LTE Category 13 (DL), LTE Category 13 (UL)

Will it support Airtel CA and on how many bands?
Circle: consider it Haryana or Delhi NCR

On Jio I'm getting 2CA (2300+2300 stable) and sometimes 3CA (850+2300+1800 unstable) in my area.

Will it support Airtel CA
Yes it will. It supports only 40+40 40C CA. 3CA on Jio which u saw is NetMonster bug

Anyone here seen HD+ voice (EVS Codec) with Airtel? I've been using Jio as primary and used to get that for some of my friends only. Started using Airtel now and not getting that with similar setup as Jio. Good thing is I noticed HD Voice between Jio and Airtel (not all the time tho and don't know reason)

Does HD voice work between two different carriers? What's the working of HD voice with other operators? Also is there a specific codec for each operator?

I mean yeah, while it has 4 antennas and if not supported for particular band then it becomes software related right. I read someone say OP7Pro doesn't do 4x4 on B40 with Airtel so if that is actually the case it could be with firmware right.