• Thread starter Thread starter Reetz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,057
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadband
Hello, I am using Reliance Broadband Thunder 699 plan. I am having a weird issue from yesterday. I Logged in with my Reliance id and pass as I usually do since last 2-3 years, but suddenly yesterday I tried logout from my reliance page before going to sleep but it didn't let me log out from it so i gave up and closed my computer on that time. Today morning when I turned on my computer and thought of logging in I came to see that it started with my google page which means I am already logged in but reliance usually automatic logs out after 30mins of inactivity. So i went to reliancebroadband login page to check and saw I was connected to someone elses account. i tried logging out lots of times and it didn't let me log out of it. I unpluged the broadband cable for 1 hour and tried plugging in and it seems its not logging me out seems like it automatically logs me in. So I tried plugging in a different computer and saw that I am receiving my log in page as usual there but whenever I plug it in this computer it logs me in this strangers account. Help me give me some suggestion on how to log out of this account. I am using Windows 7.

one Word "enjoy" it for free

Status
Not open for further replies.