Cant Login into Reliance Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Broadband
Hello my name is bhagirath. I am having problem with login for two weeks from now. Whenever i call to customer care they just keep reseting my password and tell me to wait till 6 hours. After that still not logging in i call them again after six hours to register a complain. They just give me the complain id and tell that technician will arrive within 24 hours. Then i wait and noone comes. And when i call again they simply register another complain. I guess they dont have tech support only. Too much dissapointed and now i am thinking on changing my broadband.

Try filing a complaint with broadband@relianceada.com.

The main problem was that the customer care didnt tell me to wait till their services accept my login credentials. I mean when i login regularly it just happened very fast so i didnt wait this time. But all's well if the ends well. But i am greately dissapinted with their complaints resolvement. I mean they take too much time and dont give tech assistant.

Cool. I have a complaint filed with Reliance people and they are supposed to call me regarding it today. Just wanted to confirm if it is not my settings that are blocking the website.

And for python script i have windows7 so what sort of things i need to run that and pl explain in detail from start how to install all the things.

This is a simpler version of the login script. Might work out of the box after installing Python:

Source

After installing python... Download the code. Save it as reliance.py. Edit the username and password. And just run it like an executable.

Status
Not open for further replies.