Home1000
Cant Install USB drivers for DSL 502 T Modem D-Link Router

Wen im tryin to Install USB Drivers for My Modem

this Error comes ???

PIC >>>

Plzz Help me wht to do ??

waitin for reply...

:wall:

Hahaaa...i'm sorry, that was funny! "Catastrophic failure" ??? thats a good error message :rofl:

Driver Name: D-Link DSLs
Company: InstallShield Software Corporation
File Version: 9.01.429
Internal Name: Setup
Language: English (United States)
Get The Driver From Here

Still Same error dude :wall::wall:

If you are installing from a cd then copy the cd to the hard disk and then install from there. Quit all other open applications that might be interfering the setup process. Maybe it shud help...

Delete other USB driver/s. In Device Manager uninstall the usb. Try again Add new Hardware. When asked for disk insert the cd. Update to USB 2.0

Look in Network adapters. Keep the lan and delete the usb device/s if any. . .UNDER usb DELETE ALL ADDITIONAL ENTRIES AND RETAIN ONLY ONE OF EACH.

u can directly connect with Ethernet cablewhy you are trying to use that software..........

QUOTE IMPORTANT: Do not connect the USB cable to your PC before completing the below steps.The CD-ROM shipped with the Router contains the USB driver softwareInsert DSL-502T CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive. Within a few seconds you should see the dialogbox shown below. If you do not see the auto-run dialog box shown below, explore the CD-ROM anddouble-click the setup application file autorun.exe or find the file Setup.exe in the folder labeledUSBDRIVER and double-click it to launch the installation software. The auto-run USB driver setupmust be completed before connecting the router to your PC with the USB cable. To install the driver follow these instructions:1.. Click the Install DSL-502T link to launch the USB driver installation software2. Click Next on the InstallShield dialog box3. Install to begin the installation4. Click Finish to complete the InstallShield wizard.When the USB driver has been installed, insert one end of the USB cable included with the routerinto the DSL-502T router’s USB port. Insert the other end of the USB cable into a USB port on yourPC. Connect the power adapter to the power input at the back panel of the DSL-502T and thenplug the other end of the power adapter to a wall outlet or power strip. On the front of the device,the Power LED will turn ON to indicate proper operation. Insert the telephone cable included withthe Router into the ADSL port, and then connect the cable to your telephone line. Check the LEDdisplay on the front of the Router to confirm that the connections have been made.UNquote

installation works frm Original cdbut wont work wen i setup frm system...anyways i installed frm cd it works fine.. wen i copy tht same files n setup frm hdd it wont work...

installation works frm Original cd
but wont work wen i setup frm system...

anyways i installed frm cd it works fine.. wen i copy tht same files n setup frm hdd it wont work...

You have not mentioned this in your earlier postings. Good show.
Do you have a CD rom drive in your Desktop ? use it !!!!!