cant find VIRTUAL SERVER SETUP for UT300R2U

• Thread starter Thread starter matrunner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 11,242
u r left with no other option for effective usage as per latest router modems provided by bsnl.....yes use a good antivirus - i use avast home edition with full resident protection , win xp sp2....its good with no prob i am facing .....even checked a site verifying free online security...i forgot the address...i am more secure it says....what prob u specify will occur....state the few consequencies....

thnx a lot.............. for ur suggestion guys..........i tried with that DMZ port and it works!.......... but then my norton keeps on springing up saying its found adware..........is that because of the danger associated with DMZ??????

If you are going to use DMZ, you better switch to kaspersky. Even then i recommend to stay away from DMZ, that much exposure is just not worth it.

matrunner.......u rule .......the tip on ut300r2u works great.........thanx......

i was about to buy a another modem........... thanx again

anyway guys happy surfing....have a good time...but recent newspapers say that using torrents are going to be banned as to curb piracy....till then enjoy downloading movies....

Hi Friends, recently i took data one, but i am facing strange problem with my connection. I am not able to use messenger and not able to connect my Office system through Remotedesktop. I am able browse everything... please tell me how to open ports in dataone

use netconnect or any other software than remote desktop. if you use that software, you dont have to open any port !

k real thing is in this type i wont get a virtual server setup....i have to use DMZ host 1ly...i had used it...now my connections r proper....

if had virtual server setup wud wud have utilised more efficiently...

Hey you have rectified you problem and i have the same problem.
Please let me know how to do it!!!???
Of course if you have really got to it!!!!!

@broadbandforum.co/members/tarunkumarreddy/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in.
Please see page 7 my post 65 and 67. ( If time permits read full thread !!!)
Firmware update can be tried for one modem, at your own risk which appears same as Beetel 220BX.
Try telnet first and confirm .
Para two:Another one ( seems Huawei Firmware copy ) , I will try for the access page, and get confirmation from @superbrash2003 .( Nat Virtual server/applications etc. )
will update only if positive !!
REF:

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/29505-pls-help-me-port-forwardin-ut-300r2u-router/