Can't access YouTube Premium and other services due to an IP change

ISP
Jio Fiber
Railwire ( inactive )
So today morning I opened YouTube and greeted with YouTube TV ad, and was like, "wait, this is a US thing?". I ignored that and since my YT Premium subscription expired, went to resub only to show that "YT Premium isn't available in your region". And US region based ads started to show in feed. Later switched to mobile data and I can see the YT Premium subscription page again.

Checked the IP address location and still shows India but different state. But can't access YouTube Premium. And turning off and on the router and modem didn't helped. Seems like it locked to that IP I think.

I booked a ticket for the same. Any idea on what caused this issue and had this happened to anyone else?

Also, I changed my plan two days before and maybe only noticing this issue now, but could be an coincidence.

What's the IP range ?

May be a new ip range. one of my friends on Nextra had a similar issue where Netflix US would load and playing a video would say that user is on proxy/VPN. Got fixed on its own after a few days though (maybe enough customers complained).