Airtel 3G Video Calling

• Thread starter Thread starter mskg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 19,988

mskg

ISP
airtel
I cannot make video call from my BSNL 3G Chennai to Airtel 3G Chennaiis there any problem or any one tried kindly reply

hmm i hope u no the absolute two cndns to make a video call... (both party on 3g n/w, sets with sec cam ) ... check them.... and if satisfed then the only reason is artel has not srttd there video calling till date.... till now i hav tried bsnl and relnc 3g and wrks flawlessly... no idea on td 3g

No i cannot make video calls from BSNL 3G to Airtel 3G still now. i made complained with BSNL care but no response.

just made 3g video calls from airtel to airtel and i succeded in that

Hi,

I have activated for 3G Services. But i can't able to make a video call. How to use that for making video call.

Kindly clarify me.

Thanks
J.Gopi

Source

this ad seems to become an hit online especially on twitter.

i find this advertising well... annoying.

our soldiers fighting on the borders do not even have access to satellite phones. and they are talking about video calling. heh.

Last edited:
Too corny ...cheesy ...duhIndian Advertisements are going from bad to worse these days PS:- I agree chick is cute ...who is she ? 😛

I didnt knew that soldiers had a very fat paychek. Otherwise, how someone can afford the Airtel 3G plan? ;-)

When I first saw this ad on TV I thought it's of Aircel Pocket Internet.The color of virtual windows and stuff are red and blue.Personally I feel the ad is stupid. An army person on a war situation, using N8? Bullshit.

also remember. his wife probably has a similar smartphone too. and both have airtel 3g. and he is on roaming. hehe.of course, from what i see soldiers use satellite phones at war fronts because there is no mobile connectivity there.

Oh! Yeh sali zindagi? The movie which started the Smooch trend in Bollywood?Airtel peepz are becoming expert gaining publicity and buzz what ever way possible.