Cannot make calls from Vodafone Mobile to BSNL Landlines

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 21,353
You are not getting it.

BSNL runs via tax payers money. i.e. via OUR money.

If BSNL is going in loss its our loss.

Why did TRAI fix only NLD fees and not Carriage fees?

If it was private operator say Vodafone instead of BSNL, wudnt Vodafone try to take advantage?

Its clear that these private operators are taking advantage of Indian laws and might be using inside influence to force BSNL to reduce charges to negligible amount. And FILL THEIR POCKETS with TAX PAYER's money!

you are not getting me. BSNL is a liability on the common man. And they deserve every piece of shit they get from the private operators. it would not take them long to ask for a bailout from the indian government. i hope government shows some guts and privatize the hell out of them.

Well, I saw what Reliance did after taking over BSES. Prices have shooted for common men like anything.Atleast now most people are happy with services of BSNL.GIving BSNL to private operator will be like giving away OUR "sone ki murgi" for free to private operators.Even MTNL share prices are crashing like anything. But for me, look at cheap services I get and stable and reliable too.I cant even imagine if MTNL goes in hands of Airtel or Reliance or likes. My yearly expense wud shoot up by 10000k.

If BSNL really wanted to do public good, they would run their operations more efficiently. They would not protest local loop unbundling. They would focus on creating networks and renting it out to private companies. They would not charge absurdly for their services. They would beat private players in terms of pricing of their services because they are a government owned body and do not have to please investors and shareholders. What we get instead is a messed up company that is making huge losses every year despite getting massive financial support from the government. BSNL is also probably the reason behind delays in the implementation of mobile number portability. It is just a poor excuse that they are better than private companies. If they make losses, we would pay for it eventually. And that is what is happening today. Looking at the bigger picture, BSNL is a huge liability on every tax paying citizen of this country.

Hello Sir/Madam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We regret to inform you that BSNL has disconnected the interconnection to our network. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com if there is anything else we may assist you with, or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra and Goa
Is it true that Vodafone has not paid bills pending with BSNL which led to this action by BSNL?
If its true, just pay the bills and get us out of this mess!

Or... explain this issue in detail if you feel Vodafone has no issues from their side with BSNL.

I'm still unable to make calls from Vodafone Mobile to BSNL Landline in Mysore. Are others still facing this issue?