Cannot login to Dataone webmail ?

• Thread starter Thread starter gopikrish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 10,843

gopikrish

ISP
BSNL
I am not able to login for dataone webmail access as its saying Invalid user or password. But in Outlook Express there is no such problems.... I am pretty sure that password is right, but is there anyway to make sure if it is right by checking it again by asking them to email my password ?Thanks.

Any idea's please ?

I am not able to login for dataone webmail access as its saying Invalid user or password. But in Outlook Express there is no such problems.... I am pretty sure that password is right, but is there anyway to make sure if it is right by checking it again by asking them to email my password ?
Thanks.

are you sure about password ?..and you have not made any changes to your mail account password..(may be outlook configured with the other password ..??) ..do one thing for this just create another dataone acount in outlook express and use the same password ( The same one which you are using in web mail ) for this account ..if you are still able to send and receive mail ..means password is not your problem.. other thing you can do is try some setting in IE or try other browser like firefox....install it ..and see this might help you