cannot access mtnl backroom section

• Thread starter Thread starter netjockey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,295
yes let us know if u know any secrets!

u have to file an application at the exchange..they control the access..they will conduct an inquiry then grant u access..😗

Can application be filed by email? I don't have much confidence on paper work handling of people located in Sanchar Haats/ Exchanges.

Seriously though. What qualifies people? hmm.. Technical prowress.. ability to hack DSL Modems?

u have to file an application at the exchange..they control the access..they will conduct an inquiry then grant u access..😗
u joking right?

Can application be filed by email? I don't have much confidence on paper work handling of people located in Sanchar Haats/ Exchanges.

No. Application is to be filed on plain paper with 2 photos duly attested by gazetted officer along with a fee of rupees 50/-. If they accept it u will be granted access within a weeks time.

My application was accepted but i yet don't have access. Slow MTNL people.

No. Application is to be filed on plain paper with 2 photos duly attested by gazetted officer along with a fee of rupees 50/-. If they accept it u will be granted access within a weeks time.

Dude stop kidding us.. 😛 PS: Ive been reading the CPE & DSL standards documentation and service classes info (have a networking & IT background w some hacking stuff in my student days).. Talk to me 😛

Seriously, If you don't believe me then go to your local Exchange .

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Oh yeah, You have to be an MTNL Broadband user for more than a year or an MTNL landline user for more than 5 years

Seriously, If you don't believe me then go to your local Exchange .

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Oh yeah, You have to be an MTNL Broadband user for more than a year or an MTNL landline user for more than 5 years

yeah why not pay a visit to the local exchange and u'll learn everything

I thought you guys were kidding. I'll do that. What do I need to take with me (documents / eligibility) and who do I need to meet / talk there? PS: What benefits / etc do you get as a part of this (vague idea would help as well)?

You'll need passport size photos, A copy of your last bill and Identification proof. Oh and of course 50 RupeesYou will get a host of privileges like platinum customer care. Sometimes during festivals and other occasion speed boosts to double your present plan. Cheaper Broadband plans and such.But remember your application can be rejected and I suggest you get 50 posts on the forum or at least 25 in the MTNL section.Admin is becoming quite strict as many misused the backroom recently.Also when you join, you will be surprised as I am not telling you everything you get.

So is it the quantity of posts here that make it? OR Quality of posts? ORDoes the 'Resume' / 'Technical' or 'Business' background / Reputation of applicant hold any water? I've done some pretty high end business & tech consulting work when I was in the US. - I guess number of posts can go up slowly in a few days. - Well, I can assure one thing that someone who has had responsibility for strategy & delivery of Fortune 10, 20 companies will not misuses any resources. PS: Do I push my resume as well with the application. Is there an application form here or there and who / would be the one to give it when I ask for it at the local exchange. (I am in Andheri W / Juhu).