CANCELLED BSNL DataOne service

i agree on that...BSNL telephony is not that badbut as far as broadband is considered.....only unlimited or nearly unlimited(>10GB)at 256kbps will be fair

Agreed that what u say is fair but give these dudes sometime to accept that situation.They may soon give us tariffs like256 - Rs 250 - 2 Gb256 - Rs 500 - 5 Gb256 - Rs 1000 - 20 Gb256 - Rs 2000 - 50 Gb256 - Rs 3000 - Unlimited512 - Rs 250 - 1 Gb512 - Rs 500 - 3 Gb512 - Rs 1000 - 10 Gb512 - Rs 2000 - 20 Gb512 - Rs 5000 - UnlimitedThis is just an example not a proposal.

BSNL Broadband in Gurgaon.it rains for 20 minutes, net goes down for a week. my friend can testify to this. no customer support. he has to go to the exchange to bribe some dude to get it fixed. i think it explains a lot of things to me.

susubh tell them to put a proper covered d/b, preferably as near as possible to your location... that should help 😉 pupudada!

well if my friend has to tell BSNL guys to fix their wires... what does it tell me about their general intelligence coz it just occured for the second time today after rain hit gurgaon! 🙂

If ur freind has to bribe etc then ask him to put it all on record by writing to the Customer Care officer of his exchange, CC to DE External and also the CO besides the Area Manager. This will take care of the problem for future.

If your freind is brave enough then he could also ask the CBI to be around when he bribes the linesman etc. CBI shall accompany him readily and frame the bribe taker by powering the notes with a chemical which shall be given as bribe. I assure him that relief will be there if he does so. Dont think CBI will not come along with him. He will need to meet the Deputy Director of the CBI or anyone at that level and convince them.

right. so he should wait for the official procedure to take place that could take as long as months to get his net fixed? can u live without a broadband connection for that long to NOT commit the crime of paying a bribe to get ur line fixed?

Well sushubh.... I have been observing you since the begining. You sort of hate BSNL. This isnt the first time you said that when ever it rains ur frined gets disconencted for a couple of days atleast. I find it strange that nothing of such sorts happen to other people who use the same connection. Doesnt it rain here? Still no disconnection issues. May be the gurgaon service is bad and give it some time to improve. Degrading wont help the situation. I remember once you quoted that whats wrong going for a second line (for airtel). You said that if the BSNL landline was down it would take a lot of time for those people to check and till then this phone can come in handy.l agree if u said that 2-3 years back. But as of now i fell the service has improved. there are comaprtively very less disconenctions since the past 2 years. The phone goes dead rarely. Even if this happen the line men comes the very next day itself after registering the complaint whihc is good enough. So services are improving and hence it is not necessary to draw conlcusions quckly......

1. I clearly mention that I hate Sify Broadband.2. I have nothing against BSNL except for the fact that I went to their office to get a dialup package. And even after talking to 5 of the people there i could not reach the actual person who could have helped me.3. My financial interests depend upon the internet. I do not use the net for Pr0n. if it goes down for a week... It hurts me a lot more than it hurts a normal user. BSNL has no where the service quality Airtel has given me.I would be the first person to opt for BSNL when the friends i have here in guragon give me a favorable response to their services and customer support and if they can give me real unlimited bandwidth at decent prices.I have been online since the last 7 years. I have had my share of bad ISPs. just because BSNL gave away broadand for 500 bucks does not lure me away from decent ISPs.same reason why i am using the ultra expensive hutch even though reliance is available for pretty cheap in my region. service matter to me more than the costing.

BSNL_CMD? Can you also "propose" one more tariff plan?1 mbps = 30 GB per month for Rs 3000/- I will jump at that offer hehe...Also, whoever offers me at least 1 mbps (or more) with unlimited (or at least 50GB per month) at Rs 3000/- per month or less.. I WILL GIVE UP MY FIRST-BORN TO THEM hehehe 😎

I guess ur locality is having a corrupt linesman but thats nto so in most other parts of the country. Anyways, use dial up for a few days an bear up till the Seniors take serious action if u make a written complaint with threat to complan to the VIGILANCE cell ( I think they call it CVC ).This if bears fruits will help u recover the dia up cost as u wont have to pay bribe in future.The BSNL ppl take stern action mind u .