CANCELLED BSNL DataOne service

Originally posted by BSNL_CMD@Jul 7 2005, 01:49 AM
HOPE IN SIGHT AS PER MY INFO ALREADY (SO HE WAS NOT WRONG).
BSNL broadband to get richer with more services

Joji Thomas Philip / New Delhi July 07, 2005

BUSINESS STANDARD

On tariff reduction, the executive said that entry barriers would be further reduced from the current Rs 499 per month. ‘International bandwidth prices are falling, and this will correspondingly reflect on our tariffs. We may explore the option free broadband usage during night hours,’ the executive added.

am i dreaming.. hope this comes true as mentioned in another post by friday or so... :blink: Pupudada!

am alive today cause of hope. will have trust (in you) as long as you keep the extension of _CMD cause without that you're untrustable 😱 pupudada!

LOL.......smart and witty one for you age. I hope I continue to be as witty when I am your age. I thought sookhi hui lakdi mein tel nahi hota.

Originally posted by BSNL_CMD@Jul 7 2005, 09:04 PM
LOL.......smart and witty one for you age.  I hope I continue to be as witty when I am your age. I thought sookhi hui lakdi mein tel nahi hota.
[snapback]15294[/snapback]
[/quote]

sookhi lakdi meain bhi tel hoti hai... nikalne ki andaaz aur chhahat honi chahiye 😉 hamiri aashirwaad hai ki aapki `wittiness' umar hone par nahi sookh jaye! Pupudada!

dada=elder brother in eastern india
dada=grandfather in central india
dada=mastaan in western india

take me as you like 🙂 Pupudada

North India and South India do not have Dadas. They look in the centre and also left and right side for answers about it.Pupu = ????