CANCELLED BSNL DataOne service

videshi_laloo

Time is fast approaching when BSNL DataOne service will become ridiculous and worthless at the rate of Rs 2/MB. :angry: Their arrogant , bad customer service was worth tolerating as long as the unlimited usage plan exsists. (P.S: A note to all BSNL employees. Your customers are the ones doing you a favour by giving your their business. Or just like in mobiles they will prefer to go to private competitors)No new, unlimited usage plans have been announced although June 30th is just a few days away. No word as yet on extending the unlimited 256K plan at a reasonable rate of Rs 750(good) or Rs 999(OK). Nor BSNL having the common sense of MTNL to offer a night-unlimited usage(NU) plan at the same rate of Rs 500. Or offering like Bharti DSL Rs 49 topup for NU plan.Currently Bharti-Airtel is offering unlimited usage at Rs 499 for 256kbps till Aug 31,2005. Even paying installation charges it is worthwhile to switch, if BSNL does not offer any new, reasonable plans by June 30th.Time is approaching to disconnect BSNL DataOne. 😱 --P.S: With a much more costly labour/engineers foreign (government owned)telcos are offering 1.5MB/768k unlimited DSL for less than Rs 999. And BSNL is yet to offer 256kbps/64k unlimited DSL for Rs 999 or much less. 🙄 When India also has the most modern, terabit fiber optic lines and DSL equipement can be freely imported at nominal duty, why is the cost so high for lesser service from BSNL??? The only answer, data customers in India are being ripped off!

It would be helpful if they can atleast offer 2 GB transfer for Rs 700/-. 2 GB for 1000 is too much.

I hope Mr. Dayanidhi Maran will do something to stay in power 🙂

Regards,
Anand
www.netans.com
Affordable, Reliable and Secured Web Hosting Services

2 gb for Rs 700..thats too coslty . They should be ofering 10 Gb at that price just liek reliance

Even paying installation charges it is worthwhile to switch, if BSNL does not offer any new, reasonable plans by June 30th.[/b]

Dont do that. Wait for a week.Dayanidhi maran will do something new !!!

Wait for a week.Dayanidhi maran will do something new [/b]

If anything is to be done, why does it need a minister. Is the CMD of the BSNL so incompetent?

Watever u say is true. I accept that. Those people are lazy. U can expect something from them after a week r 2. I wont be going off from BSNL atleast for another 2 weeks. Even after that wait, if they dont seem to announce any unlimited plan, i got 2 seriously think of moving over 2 the only alternative in my area, S(ux)IFY 🤔

i'm sure something will turn up within 2 weeks into june, when bsnl finds ppl cancelling their subscription... strongly recommend ppl to hang on till june... cheers... pupudada

So the final word from me ...Act as if you are going to surrender the connection and then wait until thoe people get really nervous (less chances they wud ) and do something in favour of the public....

BSNL knows its potential and also of the customers. No one will be cheated. Neither them nor the consumer. Wait for more from BSNL Honchos.

None of u have been and nor will u feel cheated. I mean BSNL and Consumers will both get a fair deal. Any fair deal is fine to both sides.I forsee them getting revenue and the consumer getting as much value as another service provider gives them.

u are talking about a company with practically no customer support and which has failed to deliver decent telephony services to indian customer in so many freaking years?

You are living in the past my dear friend. As on date may be Reliance started the trend of lower tariff but BSNL kept the tradition started by RIL on. Thereafter they ( BSNL ) are currently excelling in the field though they started late.Anyways this is a competitive industry and ONLY the best one wins. So if BNSL does not deliver they will be asked to disconnect.