Can you make calls through more than one phone with jiofi?

if you are asking about simultaneous call from different mobiles connected to jiofi then its not possible. Its just one sim that mean only one call. simple logic

if you are asking about simultaneous call from different mobiles connected to jiofi then its not possible. Its just one sim that mean only one call. simple logic
No not at the same time I understand that, but like I want everyone in my house to be able to make calls through joifi from their own phones instead of using one particular phone.

No not possible , @DloadfCUkr . I myslef tried it , You need to reverify your device everytime , Once you register device 1 automatically device 2 gets unregistered and these process goes on. Next thing is registering of device is simple process but it takes time, sometimes. Secondly, The effort isn't worth it because if anyone call u back then who will get the call ( Only one could get the call ) thatswhy only 1 device at time should be registered then that no. will receive all the calls and messages but for Jio cinema and Jio play there aren't any restriction . @TheIndianDragon