can you guys please perform this speedtest and post your results?

ISP
Airtel Xstream
can you guys please perform this speedtest : open load.co/speedtest ( remove the space between open and load. i think due to piracy reason the link is getting auto removed. )

and post your results.

please do mention your location and isp.

i am in delhi and using excitel and i am getting 20MBps download and 18MBps upload.

link-removed is video sharing hosting website. i usually buffer a lot when videos are hosted on link-removed so i wondering if its just excitel messing it up or its just a countrywide problem.

I'm getting "requested URL has been blocked as per direction of govt" message on my BSNL FTTH connection - I guess right now the upstream provider is airtel for me.

Excitel delhi with VPN

7bWQELI.png

7bWQELI.png

which VPN ? @rxuser

i am on excitels 75MBps plan and i only get speeds between 10-20MBps

i think i will open up a ticket and have them look into this.
Im using windscribe and without VPN its 10mbps.on link-removed I dont think opening a ticket will help as I have done it several times for speed issues but they have all the excuses in the world to claim that they are not at fault

well i have linked this post in ticket for them to see but we all know that they dont read anything that the user rights in the ticket.
i tried touchvpn and tunnel but when i selected india as location, the website just did not load.
i will try windscribe.

Last edited: