Can We Eliminate Terrorism?

• Thread starter Thread starter parth.paul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 12,244
Hmmmm.......now I understand what you are. If you will talk about religion....then I think you are obessed with your roots. Unlike our poor and generous NEIGHBOUR India is a secular country and our constituion gives everyone full rights to worship in their own way. We all sing VANDE MAATARAM but........if you are so PATRIOTIC then why don't you ask the MADARSAS.......that why they don't want to sing it. Some of the communities in our country....they don't think that they are Indians.....they are more PAKIS.......they have born from this soil....they earn from this soil......and they will die on this soil.....then too they are more loyal to our "Poor and generous neighbour". Shiv sena, SIMI......are our internal matters then why our "Poor and generous neighbour" so concerned about our affairs. Killing people for any cause is SIN........terrorists are such a big ass holes that they don't even respect GOD...thats why they keep on blasting bombs and killing people even in the temples....because they think that GOD is only their.....they don't respect other communities feelings. They call their cause as JEHAAD but they themselves don't know that the meaning of JEHAAD. Poor innocent people. Hope our "Made In India" BULLETS will give salvation to the terrorists may The Almighty spare them for their deeds.......AMEEN. "From India With LOVE"

Man 1st and foremost I am not a Muslim ( which u r indirectly saying)and neither in any way I support terrorism....anybody with even 1 percent brain would not support terror.I have just highlighted a few causes of terrorism which are under our control. The cause I mentioned is "state sponsered terrorism" which unfortunately has no check from any police,army or even domestic media......it just gets reported somewhat in intl media and thats it and whats more people like u glorify itAnd people like u are not wiling to accept such fallacies on the part of Govt and ArmyMy point is that to root out terrorism u have to respect Human Rights, be equal to everybody, show true secular credentials, which I dont see, unfortunately,in near future in our country

Voilence in any form is wrong,unethical, inhuman and voilate the human rights wether we are killing them or they are killing our people. But my friend in war there are certain international treaties followed by the civilized countries but if you are blaming India then.....I would like to tell you that India is a civilized country an could you tell me what can you expect from an illiterate and wild terrorist who don't follow any treaty. If they are with war with India then have to follow the treaties......which says......"Never kill or harm the unarmed civilians". But they kill civilians because civilians are the softest targets....terrorists know that they are no mach for the mighty Indian Armed Forces.Terrorist HUNTING will keep on going on untill and unless there is a permanent cease fire....which is impossible as our "Poor and Generous neighbour" dosen't wants that.Indian spy satellites has taken several picture of the enemy territory which shows the presence of Terrorists traning centers.Seems you are un-informed. Why don't you fill a PIL(Public interest litigation) to the supereme court against the goverment?...........Are you scared that your motives will become public?