Can We Eliminate Terrorism?

• Thread starter Thread starter parth.paul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 12,257
I wonder what's the mental age of u guys? U guys place the blame for any chaos on Pakistan.....no doubt Pak has its hand in various indian problems including terrorism but saying "eliminate Pak and U elimate 50% terror" reveals ur mental state -" a typical uninformed Indian brainwashed by Indian Govt and biased media" And by my statement above"Go man go at the border and throw a bomb at Pakistan." , i meant - go join Indian army and fight PAk, u guys dont have enough in ur ass to do it .... just barking on the internet forums wont serve any cause......better do some good for the country

u guys dont have enough in ur ass to do it[/b]

Since when was that a bad thing. Dude, u got issues 😛

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Aug 25 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]59925[/snapback]
Typical uninformed Indian rheotoric.

We tend to blame Pakistan for all our problems.....and we did it even when there was a big Quake in Gujarat......
[/b]

Any credible source that mentions this perticular blame?

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Aug 26 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]60011[/snapback]
I wonder what's the mental age of u guys? U guys place the blame for any chaos on Pakistan[/b]

I'd like to see you provide proof of this instead of shooting your mouth off......

no doubt Pak has its hand in various indian problems including terrorism but saying "eliminate Pak and U elimate 50% terror" reveals ur mental state -" a typical uninformed Indian brainwashed by Indian Govt and biased media" [/b]

What a load of bull. Since when did stating facts become wrong ? If you're a brainwashed Pakistan sympathiser who believes that they do no wrong, come out and say it.

Lets see if your puny brain can fit this in:

(1) blaming Pakistan without proof, in a rhetorical fashion = wrong
(2) blaming Pakistan on issues one has proof on = correct

Unless you can prove that the issues we blamed Pakistan on were issues without proof, you can shut up.

It seems fashionable nowadays for these guys to defend Pakistan. Try and realise that defending the guilty (in the face of undeniable proof, at that)equates to foolishness and a display of pseudo-intellectualism.

And by my statement above"Go man go at the border and throw a bomb at Pakistan." , i meant - go join Indian army and fight PAk, u guys dont have enough in ur ass to do it.... just barking on the internet forums wont serve any cause......better do some good for the country
[/b]

Even more bull. So are you suggesting that the likes of Manmohan Singh, Abdul Kalam aren't fit to govern the country just because they are not stationed on the border with rifles in their hands ? Do you realise you're on an internet forum dealing with the servces of ISPs ? Would it be fair to tell you to shut up and not comment on the poor servives of ISPs unless you have it in your ass to start up and run an ISP of the magnitude of Airtel/Sify/BSNL etc ?

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Aug 26 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]60011[/snapback]
I wonder what's the mental age of u guys? U guys place the blame for any chaos on Pakistan.....no doubt Pak has its hand in various indian problems including terrorism but saying "eliminate Pak and U elimate 50% terror" reveals ur mental state -" a typical uninformed Indian brainwashed by Indian Govt and biased media"

And by my statement above"Go man go at the border and throw a bomb at Pakistan." , i meant - go join Indian army and fight PAk, u guys dont have enough in ur ass to do it .... just barking on the internet forums wont serve any cause......better do some good for the country [/b]

Hey man...... I have been in the Indian Army as a Captian for 5 good years......16th Battalion Assam Rifles (Special forces)-Jungle warfare division. I was retired on medical grounds as I got 2 LMG (Light Maqchine Gun) Bullets in my right knee and it has been permanently damaged. I was lucky that I was not killed.

I am happy that I hunted and slashed numerous wild animals (terrorists). I feel proud of my country. I hate Terrorism and people who support them and their cause.

You are not aware of the ground realities of the proxy war.

Do you have that guts in your ASS mite ? :angry:

I respect you thenBut then you MIGHT also be aware of the Human Right Abuses tht Indian Army/Police routinely does......are u?

What about the human rights abuses that the pak army has been following in the balushistan, sindh and the POK (pak occuipied kashmir) never believe in reading the web pages. I really believe that you must go and visit pakistan. lets see how they will welcome you............with abuses.......and with metaled bullets........you have a junivele delenquency 🙄

No doubt about the Human Right abuses that PAK commits. But I am more bothered about my Home rather than My neighbour's....its like u go and complain to police about an atrocity being commited in ur neighbour's house on somebody when u urself are doing the same on somebody in ur home. We need to better ourselves rather than worry about ur neighbour

Yes definetly we can and of course its going on......but what abut the corers of rupees spend on anti terror measures and the corers of property destroyed in the bobm blasts....definetly we can spend that amount on the other development programes...if there is no terrorist threats. definetly we can go ahead and include Bangladesh and Pakistan to make a triangluar power so that the other powers who are more concerned about our internal matters....if and only if our generous neighbours want. Definetly we all can live in peace.....everybody love peace. But we never go to anyother country to terrorise people of that country. What happened in Kargil they came and occupied our motherland we never crossed LOC. We are not blaming anybody but we are more concerned about the terrorism.

bloody neighboars. thats why south east asia is doing so well. we never hear about neighbor problems in these countries except for of course north korea.india and pakistan could do a lot good for themselves if they do not have to spend a ton on security and proxy wars...

To check terrorism, only using military force is not an answer. Our goverment should impose severe punishments for the captured terrorists. Terrorists mass murderers so for one innocent life they take should be executed once for killingseveral lives thay should be executed for that many times. Above all overall development can only be achieved when there is peace.You cannot walk on the road unamred and ungaurded which is full of Predators.

Definitely a terrorist should be given the most severe punishmentBut I doubt the people that Indian Police/ Indian Army arrests are actually those who actually committed the crime. Just killing innocents in name of terrorism, terrorising their families , raping their women, targetting specific communities would only breed more terrorismAn innocent whose innocent family has been severely tortured, killed or raped in front of his own eyes would only become a terrorist.We have routinely seen such things happenening in kashmir, punjab, north east and elsewhere. If the Indian Govt continues to "state sponser" terrorism against its own people, then the terrorism can never EVER be eliminated let alone eradicated

I don't know why are you so anti India..............Seems you are one of them.......You speak like them.......this reminds me of my old special forces days......when I used to hunt them down.......This forum is more about the measures of countring the terrorism rather than defending the cause of the terrorists. We have a court, a judiciary system a law....takin up arms against a mighty power like India is not an answer. Terrorists or any of the evil forces had never been able to shatter India and in future they will never be able to.Try as hard as you can. you will only get loads of body bags and lots n lots of made in India bullets. Indian Army Qoutes...." We have no right to punish the sinners (terrorists), God has the right to punish them. We are just arranging a meeting for them with the God" "From India With Love"

Basically u guys associate any criticism about our Domestic and Intl policies, any criticism of Indian Army or Indian Govt with Anti-India Feelings. And anybody who questions the Govt's/Army's repressive policies, is BRANDED a terrorist in Your terms.....isnt itOne of my friends said that Shiv Sena/Bajrang Dal is very Patriotic. I said how. He replied bcoz they are very anti-muslim and anti-pak. So this is what pro-India and patriotism is in many Indian minds. And I see that guy routinely violating so many rules and regulations on street. And same is with Shiv saininks who waste our money with their routine hooliganism and always ready to provoke riots.Patriotism is good but Blind patriotism isn't. I love my country and I hate its enemies but then there are some sweet enemies within who dont know how their policies will have a long tem effects the country