can we connect 2 Jio fiber routers? Need help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish802
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,338
ISP
jio
so. i have 2 routers for my jio fiber one is JCO110( main router) and the 2nd router i have is also from jio an upgraded version JCO4032.. so the main router cant reach the other corner of my house and i have the JCO4032 as free one. and set it up in the other corner with the lan... as there is already one long lan going to that corner for the smart TV. if this is possible that i can use that lan to give internet connection to JCO4032 if yes then how? .. i was searchign all over but everyone making video about TP-Link or other companies of router but not jio to jio... need help!!!!

No you can't use jio router or any ont device as secondary router because it is basically a ont router and it required a fiber cable connection to get internet. Internet through lan is not available in this router.

That cannot happen unless someone releases a Custom Firmware for JioFiber router .The dongle JioFi still does not have a working unlocked firmware after so many years . So I guess buy a new AP unless you get unlocking firmware . JioFiber maybe easier than JioFi but still will take time and efforts